"Tranquality" Re-Education Camp (MUST READ)

Originally posted by gonaads
Maybe if for the "shock treatment" value, these parents that have gone the way of these "camps", they should be sent to them as a way of seeing first hand what they are subjecting their children to. As an actual "camp inmate" :p

That would certainly get their brain moving in another direction. :D And it would serve them right too.

Good Idea. That ought to wake them up to themselves.

After all these are probably the self-same American parents who'd denounce kidnapping, illegal incarceration, and mental abuse as example of what goes on in those "horrific" places such as Cuba/Colombia etc. Not in the good old US of A. LOL :D

What really sucks about these so-called "camps" is that the very same goverments that created the laws that prohibit a perent from punishing their children are the very same ones that have allowed these "camps" to florish.

If it were ................ very bad way.

There is nothing like scarin the sh!t outta yer kid to keep them in line. :p

But seriously if ................ that may not even function in society anymore and most definetely has resentment towards the parent(s).

So what is there left to do?

Damned if you do (punish them yourself)

Damned if you don't (suffer with their abuse and see how long you can hold out without going insane)

Damned if you send them off to "camp" (you guess the results to that decision)

I think disipline them early, but not abusively nor heavy handed. Always be there for them, smack them upside the head when they get seriously out of hand. If you lose control... you're screwed.

They have to respect you but also be afraid of you and they will grow up beautifully. :p

That was the best post on the subject that I have see. That is what I was trying to get across. Thank you for phrasing it is perfectly.

Just to give you an example of this, my father set my place growing up at about 8 y/o.
He said "Look, I brought you in to this world, and so help me god I can take you out of it. And it won't make a lick of difference to me one way or the other, cause I can make another one look just like you. Just follow the rules and behave and you will live to see many wonderful birthdays".

And let me tell you, I was a good child! I am VERY gratefull that my parents were strick, and beat the crap out of me when I got way too big for my britches. My parents didn't have it easy either. I was a A.D.D. (attention deficit disorder)child plus I was hyperactive to boot. Did you know that 1 good smack upside your head from your mom and 1 good butt whoopin from dad can cure ADD and hyperactivity! Science is looking at the problem all wrong.

I read that a week or so ago. This place if for children who shouldn't have been born to such parents. By that I mean, parents who shouldn't have children because they can't raise them. Basically it's a facility for rich kids that misbehave a little because their parents couldn't raise them the right way.

SUMMARY: **** these people, **** the parents, and ****... something else... grrrr! lol

Originally posted by black-syth
I read that a week or so ago. This place if for children who shouldn't have been born to such parents. By that I mean, parents who shouldn't have children because they can't raise them. Basically it's a facility for rich kids that misbehave a little because their parents couldn't raise them the right way.

Quite rite "syth" The majority of these if not all are from well to do families. Why??? Because the parents of these kids are sooo into themselves and their way of life that they have no time for their kids. They have nannies and when the child whines and mones the parent gives the kids money toys more money and more toys. Everything they want to keep them quiet and out of the parents hair. And when the child starts to interfere with the life of the parent then the parent tries to do something but by then the child isn't that small of a child anymore and will and does retaliate against the parent(s) to the point of physical abuse to their parents.

If my child/teen/young adult raised their hand or any other foreign object to me... SH!T... party's over. That kid is toast. They better put me in my grave 'cause they won't get a second chance.

But these idiot rich parents start with the counceling then the privite schools abroad if the kids aren't already there, then more counceling and then more toys/gadgets and money then they finally try to spend time with their children. But by then it is tooo tooo late. The kid is a monster with no direction of which to speak of nor purpose. The parents freak and send them away thinking that this is a simple "pop in pop out" type thing in goes a monster out comes a quiet calm zombie... NOT... Suprise!!! Then you get something like the Menendez Bros. Oooops. :rolleyes:

If my child/teen/young adult raised their hand or any other foreign object to me... SH!T... party's over. That kid is toast. They better put me in my grave 'cause they won't get a second chance.

ROFLMAO :D

Seriously, I see your point though. If the kid's raised correctly with a balanced set of ethics,
then they ain't gonna even dream of getting violent with their parents.
My Mother is Irish. Anyone who has any experience of an irate Irish woman knows better than to not be the cause of the aggrevation ;)
He'll she used to scare me more than my father lol. If I stepped outta line, it'd only usually take one mean look and I'd know better than to carry on doing whatever it was I was doing.
That said, there's no harm done. If a child won't respect it's own parents....what chance is there for respect for the laws of the land have?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back