Toyota MR2 Turbo T-Bar

Fantastic, you must be happy with it! :D

Ahh the rotary engine, one moving part, must make maintenance a dream!

As for Jettas - I grew up in South Africa, which is rife with them, so I've always had a soft spot for 'em :D pity they're relatively rare here in the UK :(

Unleashed said:
Fantastic, you must be happy with it! :D

Ahh the rotary engine, one moving part, must make maintenance a dream!

As for Jettas - I grew up in South Africa, which is rife with them, so I've always had a soft spot for 'em :D pity they're relatively rare here in the UK :(
There's actually three moving parts (two rotors and the eccentric shaft that's connected to them and spins the flywheel) but yeah, I love how simplistic they are as well as the sound they make... there's just nothing like it. South Africa, dang. I've never really been outside the US except for a trip to the UK and Italy which was nice to be in a more relaxed envrioment where everyone's not a prick. VW's never really earned the respect they deserve; they build solid dependable cars and I feel most people have always seen them as cheap or hard to work on. Ahwell, they will see. :)

I can think of many things that can put a M3 in it's place. A 3rd gen RX-7 for existence and it's a fraction of the cost. Don't get me wrong, I love the M3 (especially the CSL) but it's not be considered something that can school most of the stuff out on the road. Want to go up against a 20b (3 rotor) 2nd gen? It'll even put the Viper SRT-10 to shame.

themafia_69 said:
The Cuda I was Talking Bout

This is the cuda i was talking about, doesnt it look hot?

Isn't that the one Chip Foose helped restore? Drop that ugly excuse of a transmission and install a 3 or 5 speed and it'll be one of the nicest cars I've seen. :)

Foose is amazing when it comes to car customization and restoration. If there was one person I was going to have customize my car without any suggestions or input from me, it'd be him.

Weasel said:
I can think of many things that can put a M3 in it's place. A 3rd gen RX-7 for existence and it's a fraction of the cost. Don't get me wrong, I love the M3 (especially the CSL) but it's not be considered something that can school most of the stuff out on the road. Want to go up against a 20b (3 rotor) 2nd gen? It'll even put the Viper SRT-10 to shame.

Yeah there are alot of things that can beat a M3. All personal pref on what you want it for. I just like german cars. My M3 is for auto x. I did run a 12.5 in the 1/4 mile but I dont care about that.

I guess money also plays a factor in what you want to do. I guess I could buy a mustang for half the price and have on hell of a fast car.

NLM said:
Yeah there are alot of things that can beat a M3. All personal pref on what you want it for. I just like german cars. My M3 is for auto x. I did run a 12.5 in the 1/4 mile but I dont care about that.

I guess money also plays a factor in what you want to do. I guess I could buy a mustang for half the price and have on hell of a fast car.
I'm quite a fan of German cars (VW/Audi enthusiast) but I don't like the turn BMW's recently taken and have never liked Mercedes. It's good to see someone else who uses their car what it was built for (I Auto-X as well) and doesn't just drive it around for the status icon. Who knows, maybe we'll go up against eachother in a SCCA event. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back