Toshiba PDR 3320 digital camera

C

Crosshand

My computer recognizes the camera and then freezes. It does not down load a driver or any programs for piture download.

You could specify OS, specs, how long the problem, etc. A bit more details perhaps?

Sorry. I was tired of not finding the answer I wanted and did not enter everything. I am running Windows XP Home SP1, Compaq 5360, AMD-K6(tm) 3D, 452mhz, 380 mb Ram. When I hook up the camera, windows recognizes it and puts up the little notice that there is new USB hook up. It then does nothing. It freezes up and the hour glass just sits there and spins. I left it on one time for 3 hours just to see if it would do anything. Nothing!!! It just can't find the driver to install it. When I go to Toshiba all they say is that XP has the driver.??? Thank You

:) I would try doing a Windows update ( Start > Windows update ) to see that all everything has been installed.

Also, disable auto detect, install the drivers that came with the camera, they were supposed to come on a CD with viewing software, and try manually adding the camera.

Post back to see if that works, meanwhile, I'll look for newer drivers perhaps.

EDIT: Toshiba says drivers included on CD...

Windows update has nothing. The disk driver to download is for 98. I downloaded it but get nothing. Hope that you can come up with something. Thank you.

go into my computer and see if you have a new drive thats what my pdr-3300 does

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back