News Tomato 1.25 Firmware released

Tomato Firmware is a free HyperWRT-based, Linux core firmware distribution for mostly Broadcom chipset based wireless routers, most notably the Linksys WRT54G (including the WRT54GL and WRT54GS), Buffalo AirStation and Asus Routers. Among notable features is the user interface, which makes heavy use of AJAX as well as an SVG-based graphical bandwidth monitor.

Version 1.25

- Fixed WL MAC address may not be set properly. This seems to have caused various connectivity problems, including a possibility of getting locked out.

Version 1.24

- Fixed static IP entry was ignored if it exceeded a certain length even though the GUI allowed it.
- Fixed Device List may not display Static IP hostnames.
- miniupnpd replaces the older UPnP service, adds NAT-PMP support (must enable).
- Added options for DDNS refresh time and do not perform an 'NVRAM commit' for DynDNS in the GUI.
- Added ID for WTR54GS, WZR-G108 - thanks to BaoWeiQuan; WR100 - thanks to Hovsep.
- Various fixes, WL500GP, WL520GU, WBR2G54 - thanks to Fedor.
- Added options for more SSH/telnet connect limits in Admin:Access.
- Added option to use WAN port for LAN in Basic:Network.
- Reworked logout. Tested with IE, FF, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Updated Busybox 1.14.0, L7 filters.

A minor update, but well worth installing regardless.

:source: News source: Polarcloud

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back