To anyone who uses Object Desktop - HELP!!!!

P

PlagueWielder

Hey

I have Object Desktop and all of its components but I dont know where to start. Which program should I start to customize my desktop with??
Can someone give me steps or point me to a guide that will help me go through this??

Thanks in advance

heres a quick sketch of what I want my desktop to look (dont laugh)

I use Object Desktop... I will post more info when I get to work.

thanks PseudoKiller.
SnookBooger, Ill try that program later and tell u how it went.

ok ... heres what I think you can do but undestand its not the ONLY way to do it... take a look.

thanks, ill try to do it and let u know if I need anything else.

oh, once Im done, which one of the programs do I have to load at startup for the desktop to work??

no.. they automatically load at startup unless you go thru the menus and tell them not to.

can u give me a link to that object dock since I cant find it on stardock's site??

will the desktop work if I disable the programs at startup??

i went to their site and all i saw was object bar but not object dock.

also, do u know of anyway to get rid of the taskbar and only leave the start button and the programs that are running in the background??

oh, will any of this be easier to do using html in active desktop??

Hey
I tried Object Dock but it seems to only put the icons of the programs that Im using in the background. What I want to do is to put the icons of the programs that I use the most like the Quick Launch bar. Is it possible?? or do I need a different program?

Thanks

RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM RTFM

Read the help file its all there and very easy to do.

PseudoKiller, Im sorry if I got u mad - didnt mean to.

I tried that SysMetrix and I did look in the manual but I still cant figure out how to get rid of the D,E,F hard-drives on the Gray theme. Any ideas??

Also, is there any way I can use this program with my hotmail account??

Also, is there anyway to use DesktopX or any of the other programs to create one of those quick note things or will I have to use HTML for that??

Thanks

MAD ... me ??... If I were mad you'd know ... Dont listen to others and what they say. If I were mad I would tell you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back