Tittles has made it into the ultimate ownage vid

The fire accident happend over spring break at a party. We were in the woods and like 60 people or so were out there and it was a kegger. Anyway...i wasnt drunk or anything yet cause i was on my 2nd beer but i saw a few people jump the fire so a few min later i was like i am gonna too. Well it was pretty high by that time but i knew if i covered my face i would be fine well i jumped thru it just fine but when I landed really close to the fire with the left side of my face towards the fire and it burnt my face. It hurt like f00k and luckly it was a 1st degree burn almost 2nd but it cleared up withint a week or so but i still have a red area where it was burned but its going away. Everybody at that party came up to me make sure i was alright and then when school started back up after spring break they all were like hey there is the fire dude lol.

As for you that don't know about the go kart thing. I ended up was scrape under my eye and nose for about 3-4 days and a fat lip the day it happend. Also ended up blacking out before i even hit the ground for about 30 min lol. Alot of the upper classmen know me as the go kart kid or the fire dude. Atleast i am popular...well somewhat :p.

Titles,

between all the accidents....you should really quit the drinking and casual drug use, you are gonna need all your brain cells at some point, or at least a vast majority of them. It seems that if you continue on your merry path, we can look forward to dementia pugilista orthe greatest pwnage! video yet. Either way your gonna have to say Ouch!

Wow. Don't walk. Don't run. Don't drive. Ever.

:p

And if you do let us all know so we can hide! :eek:
silly.gif

I don't hardly ever do drugs and if i do its only pot. Drinkin has nothin to do with what i have done. Anywho...i'm not a bad driver :(. Everybody has pretty much had a car accident.

It's funny that people congratulate stupidity.

SPeedY_B said:
It's funny that people congratulate stupidity.
I would rather people congradulate them, then give them a TV show like seems the norm these days, in the US anyhoo. :p

That wouldn't bother me as I don't watch TV (at all) haven't done for about 8 months or so, and have no intentions of starting again. Stupidity annoys me ;)

If it makes me money sometime then hey :) lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back