tittle you really are a star.

They need an uber hires version, without text spam in there :p
(which they seem to edit out anyway... :))

lol...will do. Keep reminding me cause i will most likely forget :(.

Heny I pay around £80 a month for 700gigs of bandwidth and my own dedicated server :D

Tittle you need a slap for doing something so stupid as that.
What cc was the cart?
I used to do that sort of stuff but I did not try to use a cart with the power of a lawnmower to jump with :p
LOL ;)

lol...i think its around 125cc not sure cause i member lookin at site and it showed the 6hp is around 125cc but i could be wrong.

About as powerful as a lawnmower then!
tongue.gif

lol...i dont care it went 40mph in its prime untill i hit a few trees and of course jumped it.

tittlebittles that video is sooooo f'ing crazy. did you actually break a bone or something cuz the video was kind of vague

prodj88 said:
tittlebittles that video is sooooo f'ing crazy. did you actually break a bone or something cuz the video was kind of vague
I think all he got was some cuts .. no "real" damage hehe.

lol...nothin big happend like Xie said. People at school did think my face got ripped off thought which doesnt make since. I mean they seen my face after the crash what did they think it feel off or somethin later on? People these days.

O and today i showed my crash for my bag speech everybody laughed. I would like to thank either Heny or Xie cause i used there site to hurry download it in the class. Not sure since i hurried and just found the first link i saw under this thread. Man was i nervous is speech during the speech part. I was shakin when i held up pictures and stuff. I unno i can act stupid when i am in my seat and read the journal out loud and **** but when i get up to speak i get nervous.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back