Times Square, NY on New Year's eve

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
If you can't make it to Times Square for the famed locale's 100th New Year's Eve celebration, you can watch it from start to finish online. Microsoft's MSN portal said Tuesday it will provide an online broadcast of the historic party. The Webcast starts at 3 p.m. Pacific Standard Time when event organizers plan to raise their trademark crystal ball and runs until 9:15 p.m. PST after the ball's drop. Visitors to the MSN Video site will be able to follow the action in New York City via three live streams.
c|net News.com :)

...or you could go out and do something more interesting. :p
Just posted it in case anyone hasn't seen this before. I'm definitely not staying indoors on New Year's eve. ;)

Kinda funny for someone to stay in and watch because they are missing out on all the fun. haha.

New Years sucks. Going to sleep thats the best way to spend it

Khayman said:
I am very sorry u feel that way i think new years is great gives me a reason to get smashed with friends :)

been there... done that....

once is enough and it's only REALLY fun in the first few blocks...

But that will be on at 5am, I will either still be boogying or unconcious by then.

I'll probably be on 6th street with some mates... getting sloshed outta me l'il mind :D

:dead:

graphics card *hic* wot's dat? does it taste good?

:tired:

Khayman said:
Yep,I hate New Years Eve.Will be in bed long before midnight....I'll be glad when it's over :devious:

NetRyder said:
Yikes. We have some anti-social beings here. :p
:p
Well the thing is you wake up on Jan 1st and it's just another day,same as the one before,nothings changed so why make a big deal out of it?
I'm 36,been there,got the tshirt and wore it out :squareeye

Well my plan's pretty much like Sazars! Last time me and my mates drank too much we ended up messing with his Katana collection :rolleyes: Bad idea!

We're planning a midnight barbeque heh It'll probably be literally freezing outside, but hopefully be too drunk to feel the cold or the burning bbq when we accidently trip into it :D

will it be recorded, so we can download it later? it would be something nice to watch

Evil Marge said:
:p
Well the thing is you wake up on Jan 1st and it's just another day,same as the one before,nothings changed so why make a big deal out of it?
I'm 36,been there,got the tshirt and wore it out :squareeye
Amen sister!

Khayman said:
Amen sister!
Thank you :up:
Times Square has always been live via webcam's.Been one running on earth cam for years. :)#

New year is just an excuse to get drunk,make an idiot of yourself,cause a fight with the gadgey next to you and then throw your guts up :rolleyes: No thanks,I'll be in bed with me cocoa :p

Evil Marge said:
New year is just an excuse to get drunk, make an idiot of yourself,cause a fight with the gadgey next to you and then throw your guts up :rolleyes:
Since I don't drink, I'll just amuse myself by watching the drunks making fools of themselves. :p

NetRyder said:
Since I don't drink, I'll just amuse myself by watching the drunks making fools of themselves. :p
:laugh:
I'll be taking me hot chocolate and Oor Wulie annual to me bed long before the new year arrives :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back