Time to mod TI 4200 (warning BIG pics)

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by canadian_divx, May 13, 2004.

1. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

i want to mod this card, there is a rar with the stuff i got and i work in a computer sotre with lots in it so i can get more stuff too. but i need ideas.

the computer it is going into is TOTAL UV. all blue uv. alien head grill on side.

i need some ideas on what i can do here

here the rar

Attached Files:

2. Petros

Petros Thief IV

Pacific Northwest
    Paint the PCB in luminous paint and keep a black light near it.
  3. canadian_divx

i was thinking about that but i dont like the idea of puttitng paint on something that will get hot. i was also thinking about UV markers and in the slow time at work going over the traces. but i need to find UV markers in ontario
  4. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

Red Sox Nation
    I dunno, but I'll take some of those ram sticks for ya...
  5. Mainframeguy

Mainframeguy Debiant by way of Ubuntu Folding Team

London, UK
    You can get UV markers from stores or cop shops that are designed to ID stolen goods.... Plus do not worry about putting on the board so long as you just trace the outlines - the edges do not get hot really and I have heard of others doing this with no adverse affects.
  6. canadian_divx

ok now does anyone know of a store where i can get these in ontario canada, hopefully near kitchener, but i dont think i am that lucky, anyone know where i can get them in canada? online?
  7. Black-Syth

Black-Syth Comalies

I was thinking along those lines. I suppose that a regular highlighter should work, no?