Tiger: What works, What doesn't?

That, also, would be a good thing. :p

I agree it's not really necessary though. It would probably be good for us to keep track of different updates that become available for Tiger compatibility.

iScroll is being a ho :p

<--click

The option for vertical and horizontal scrolling are dimmed out, and only circular works... or doesn't as the case may be (VERY very jumpy, unusable).

With previous builds (back when you had to manually load the kernel extension :D) it worked perfectly, and I only ever used vertical. Anyone else getting the same/similar?

(p.s., yes I know that tiger support is only preliminary at the moment :))

I posted earlier about losing frames while watching a movie trailer in 1080i. I found out why.

System Recommendations
Recommended Hardware Configurations for H.264 High Definition (HD) Playback

To play high definition video, a large amount of data must be processed by your computer. A powerful system will deliver the best playback experience.

For 1280x720 (720p) video at 24-30 frames per second:
  • 1.8 GHz PowerMac G5 or faster Macintosh computer
  • At least 256 MB of RAM
  • 64 MB or greater video card
For 1920x1080 (1080p) video at 24-30 frames per second:
  • Dual 2.0 GHz PowerMac G5 or faster Macintosh computer
  • At least 512 MB of RAM
  • 128 MB or greater video card

Feck it, people are fixing things to fast to make this worth while :p

Have un-stuck the thread, however left it open :)

Yeah although I have update most every app I have that has had a update lately (prior to me having Tiger) I havn't found 1 app I use that doesn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back