thunderbird to outlook 2003/7

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
i dont know why they want to but a few friends of mine want to go back to outlook 2003 (poss 2007) from thunderbird, but they want all their email inc attachments to be copied over to outlook, after googling i cant see a simple cost free way of doing this - has anyway else managed to do this ?

If they have an IMAP account anywhere they can move their email to the imap server with thunderbird and then download it to the right place with outlook, as easily as dragging it to the tight folder :)

its on a home pc so i would doubt not - they have about 300 email they want to keep

i may be able to get a copy of exchange - nice admin is going to let me borrow a copy just so i can move mine and a few other peoples email back to outlook express/2003/2007, how easy/hard would it be to do this ?

Last edited:
Firstly, to "borrow" Exchange is not legal. Furthermore, you would also need a valid copy of Server with a Product Key to get started.

Secondly, Outlook Express does not support Exchange.

Just google free imap email accounts, set one up transfer everything there and transfer it to OE when you get OE set up.

Heeter

its ok now i used mbox2eml using IMAPSize and then imported them into outlook :) - all legal :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back