failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
How can this be and how can i fix this?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,089
that means it cant find the file for that account, got to - Tools - Account settings - and then look for that account. Under Server Settings look for Local Directory and point it to the folder containing that email account - normally under C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default

Unless you have moved it to another drive

Perhaps I am out in left field, but when I had that little lock on my email account in Thunderbird, the only way I could figure out to get rid of it was to uncheck SSL in the Security Setting window on that mail account. I'm not sure if that is the only thing it means - but that's what I found got rid of it.

I am sure one of the younger, more intelligent folks will add more to my response - please keep in mind I have only tried to use Thunderbird for two days now!:rolleyes:

<edit> Looks like I didn't know what I was talking about - sorry! <edit>

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back