This OS Is Driving Me INSANE!!

if you go to your start menu, choose run and run "services.msc" you can go in and disable the remote access auto connection. I included a screenshot of what you should see when you run "services.msc" just highlight the remote access line, right click, and select properties. from there, on the drop down menu you can select disable. then reboot.....this may fix the problem, i dunno, it's worth a try anyways.............BTW you can also disable the COM+Event System Notification Service there too....

the attached file is a .zip, includes two jpg files.....screenshots to help...

hope it helps....

I get this error all the time. I searched google and found that is is somehow related to the drivers of the video card and/or the modem, I play lots of games and the blue screen comes up all the time and then my computer shuts down. Nick, if you find the solution, please E-mail me at jmf4016@aol.com. Thanks

XP Crash

I highly recomend a fresh install as well.
I had problems similar to this while running 2 different brands of RAM. 98 SE didn't seem to care but XP sure as &^$% did.
If you are, try using only 1 type or brand. I know its a long shot.
Also make sure your IDE cables are perfect.

Good luck

I've reinstalled xp about 3 times already and it has no effect. I also had this error before I got xp, on windows 98. Since then I've upgraded all my hardware and tried changing my system settings and Bios settings. I have noticed that my computer restarts usually when I start some video sequence, which made me think that it might be the driver, I tried an updated one but it didn't help. Any other suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back