this movie looks like it will be COOOL!

Saw it today ... save your money and see Shrek 2 twice!!!. Its not really all that bad (when you consider how bad Roland Emmeichs other movies are) but there isn't a lot there. The effects are killer, the acting is passable but thats all the high points I found. Most of the plot is just dumb, it seems everytime someone shouts out a bad idea the majority of the group says "yeah that sounds great". If you've seen it you know what I'm talking about. Also whats up with that ship, isn't it breaking some kind of law of buoyancy? Oh well .. at least it had Bilbo in it.... and that hot girl from Mystic River.

well you are of course entitled to your own opinion on the movie

Loved it. Damn good. could have been a little more "plot" but that wasn't the main attraction :)

It seemed to me that hey made all the special effects and eye candy and then someone in the back of the room stood up and said "ummm...now all we need is a plot"

good movie tho, the special effects were worth it.

it was a great movie, i swear they turned the ac up in that theatre just for that movie, i was freezing my balls off.......

I'll pass on "Day After Tomorrow," but I am looking forward to seeing this film someday:

http://www.casshern.com/

There's a link to the trailer on the front page. I'm sure that if it isn't released to Western theaters, though, it'll certainly show up on DVD. Hollywood has already secured the remake rights, though. Oh joy...:rolleyes:

Melon

Khayman said:
could have been a little more "plot" but that wasn't the main attraction :)

Haha...that's certainly an understatement. :p

Melon

Nice to think that the earth would sort itself out in such a short time.
Makes me sad that I have to be in the same hemisphere as the biggest polluters in the world :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back