This little thing

Posted by Zooker
:p hehe--OK!!:D It still makes me think about getting one, however, still fresh is the memory of these Dwarf Hamsters we had at one time, they were cute and that's about it, they bit you if you held them, they fought with each other if you had them together in the cage, and P.U.!!!! They were very smelly!! So, I'll just enjoy the picture instead, that way I don't get stuck cleaning the cages.:D ;)

LOL! Smelly biting fighting dwarf hamsters! hahaha :p :p :p

Cage cleaning is cruddy, I agree. Also; when little household creatures and pets begin to produce strange smells, that is scary.

I don't like pets that smell. If they are outdoors; sure; that way the smell goes places. Inside it stacks up and ummm..

and hey fubar: Did you ever try squirrel roast...yummm!]

nick :p i'll tell u something now. i bet it's new for ya but try not to be too excited. those thing called windows that you look through outside. to see if it's raining or something. they also used for peeping but that's another thing. well u can open them also, so that fresher air comes in and takes away bad smell.

you are welcome for adice :)

lol mafia!

nah my windows are always open. Actually its cold in here, thanks for the reminder, im gonna go close.

It's not the ventilation; it's that critters can give a house a certain smell..that sticks around.

when i had a dog in russia, he didnt even really smell like dog. he had a smell of home and home food :). and i really dont like cats.

Well not all dogs smell like dog. lol. I don't like cats either. long story.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back