This is my thread

Dubbin1 isn't here to defend his thread, perhaps I should steal it from him while he's away.

yeee haww

Last edited:
12:55:13 <gonaads> kicks #Dubbin1
12:55:13 *reason... absentee landlord

:D

And the two old farts, damnyank & smokie are still keeping thier squatting rights no matter who owns the thread..

I claim this thread in the name of all unknownsouls out there! who's with me?

hehe, I think the only way one could keep peeps from posting in this thread woud be to close it. But then again, if EP can take ownership of a thread, he could most likely (I'm assuming) open it back up as well :p

I think this thread belongs to the person who posted last. That means it's mine at the moment! :D

Dubbin's Thread

muzikool said:
I think this thread belongs to the person who posted last. That means it's mine at the moment! :D

Nope not true. xsiv turned it over to me and I will never let it go :p

You paid him for it, I'm just going to steal it. :p

Gee it seems like you paid more than a rep point, hit the devil post in your very own thread.

Like this devil?

hellboy.jpg

:D

I belieeeeve........ the DEVILLLLLL ...... has taken overrrrrrr this thread. Can I get a ALLELUIA!! My donation plate is out front for collections.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back