This is a joke - so take it as such - or please would a mod delete it!

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Dennis Miller said recently, regarding the judges who declared
the Pledge of Allegiance unconstitutional:

"So, Your Honor, the Pledge is unconstitutional because it
says 'Under God'. Guess that means when you were sworn in with
your hand on a Bible, and at the end of your oath repeated, 'So
Help Me God' that makes your job unconstitutional, therefore you
have no job, which means your ruling doesn't mean (edited) Poo Poo!"

:D :D

these kinda people yelling about what is and isnt unconstitutioanl should be evaluated for mental instabilities and more appropriately terrorist activity

damnyank, heck fuggin' yeah!

Now that's something to think about. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... :D

do does that mean we should not watch Matlock anymore...

oh wait did I say that out loud ?

:eek:

la la la... why so many threads, joke or not, about this issue? it's bound to cause one or more people to react against what the original intent was, which would lead to flames, and then yet another thread would be closed. more importantly, why am i adding to this?

so yeah, it's hot and i want some ice cream. chocolate chip cookie dough or cookies 'n cream sounds real good right now. in fact, there's ice cream in my freezer right now. i think almond mocha fudge... mmmmm.... *drool*

aaawww... YES EMMIE AND ME POSTED ONE AFTER THE OTHER...

this is perfection at its max :)

I'll show you mine if you show me yours :D

Mmm, I think that the whole thing is being blown out of propation. Maybe everyone is bored. :D

I don't care if you're bored... I'm human... keep yer species in bored space and say hi to captain pickard for me... :)

The whole thing is stupid, people are to easily offended by every stupid little thing in life, get over it or get off the planet. It's crowded anyway. I am not religious at all, but it doesn't stop me from saying the pledge and saying in god we trust. It is about your country not about god, that is the whole point of the pledge. Life is short do we really need to waste time and taxpayer dollars on this garbage. If you don't like the word don't say it nobodies forcing you to. :) anyway just my opinion.

wow... that was insightful... um... this was a joke as such PLEASE just don't... coz all the vultures are circling and will pounce :(

eek... save me save me...

Show me someone who's not offened by something and I will show you someone that is not human.

My quote for the day:D

Originally posted by emmie-chan
so yeah, it's hot and i want some ice cream. chocolate chip cookie dough or cookies 'n cream sounds real good right now. in fact, there's ice cream in my freezer right now. i think almond mocha fudge... mmmmm.... *drool*

Do you have any iCE cREAM for me? :)

Yes it was a funny joke, like I said just my opinion :). I agree everyone is offended by something I just think it is the severity of the thing that offends, I am not offended by words they are just that words. :) But enough of my rants now. :)

HUH??

Continuation of the Story:

Judge: "So this means i don't have a job and i'm not a Judge, counsler?"
Counsler: "Yes ,your honor."
Judge: "Ok then. Clerk you mind arresting me for impersanating a staff member of this Court of Law."
Clerk: "Yes ,your honor, if that is your wish."
Judge: "Yes that is my wish. Now would you do it"
Clert arrests the judge.
2hours later in the Police Department:
Judge: "Hey let me out of here! I'm going to sue that lawyer till he is penny less for playing with a judge."
Police staff: "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

The End :D
More to come if requested

P.S. With this post i didn't mean to offend anyone just a little humor because we all good use a good laugh :)

Alan, I thought it was only Aussies that call you whinging pommies :D :eek: ;)

Btw, we did a good job of showing the Poms how to play rugbie league hey .. scoreline 64 / 10 :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back