This has probably been posted...but...

damned embedded video and quicktime
*pops open site source, finds mpg file, adds to URL, downloads

no worries I got it ;)

wow, thats quite a powerful ad, gets the point across without being horribly grusome, one reason why I was always taught to and always will wear a seatbelt, but now I need to make sure the other people in my car do as well.
In the UK it is the drivers responsibility to make sure everyone is wearing seatbelts, but only if they are under either 16 or 18 I cant remember which, but I always make sure people buckle up anyway. Above that age it becomes that persons responsibility to wear the safety belt, but it is still against the law not to.

Over here its always the drivers responsibility to make sure everyone are strapped.
And sense no one wants to pay because of a passanger in his car, people always make sure your wearing a seatbelt.

The problem is, people for some unknown reason think that the presence of a seatbelt or an airbag allows them to drive like *******s.

haha thats true in Azerbaijan the drivers are worse when they have seatbelts and airbags in the car, even if they arent using the seatbelts and a fair few of them remove the seatbelts for some weird reason

Geffy said:
haha thats true in Azerbaijan the drivers are worse when they have seatbelts and airbags in the car, even if they arent using the seatbelts and a fair few of them remove the seatbelts for some weird reason

Weight saving? ;)

I can't remember if I've posted this here before, but the idea seems timely so if I have I'll just post it again.

I was in this when we hit the side of a Ford Galaxy at 50mph. I was a passenger. I received these injuries (WARNING: thats one hella big file which features obvious injuries, and also my boobs ;)). Were I not wearing a seatbelt, I very likely could have ended up looking like this.

The only reason I leave those images there is to make occsaional posts like this.

(o)(o) :p looks dam nasty pics, but at least your still here :cool:

Very good advert, gets the point across well.

Nice ad, I still can't believe there are idiots who do not wear seatbelts. Kinda like people who still smoke.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back