Things you hate

I think I entered this board on the right note. Funny stuff.

being out of weed
people who think they are smarter than I am without finding out first if they are
the Food and Drug Administration

the current slate of story-less driven movies

the inteminable wait from the end of basketball season to the start of football season.

Script Kiddies

PEopLE WHo Type liKE ThIs

Whiners

muzikool said:
/is amazed this thread is still open
...and I just opened it up at work.
Thread cleaned up.

Now might be a good time to read the forum guidelines.

Hmmm let's see,thing's I hate.......silly boy's on the internet :rolleyes: :lick:

damn thing just happened to me, dress/kaki(spell?) pants that itch on the inside and you have to wear them alllll day. Damn today has sucked felt like i had fleas all over me.

net are you not going to spank anyone, it was just a little out of hand.

1. Getting up to to go to school when its -52°C outside, the buses aren't working, there's tons of snow, wind that numbs your face instantly, and the ****ers at the school board still won't close schools for the day :mad:

2. Winter.

3. Hypocritical people.

4. People that are a**holes just because they feel like it.

5. Kids that walk around in malls thinking they are Gangstas.

Some thread digging here.

I hate:
-People who talk about how cool their msn names are.

I managed to get my hands on a copy of MSN 8. It lets you give a contact a nickname of your choosing. Thank goodness.. i am really tired of people using msn names as a conversation piece. or when someone is at a bar taking 'msn pics' with their buddies.

anyone with me on this one? who else hates this!!

jimi_81 said:
I managed to get my hands on a copy of MSN 8. It lets you give a contact a nickname of your choosing. Thank goodness.. i am really tired of people using msn names as a conversation piece. or when someone is at a bar taking 'msn pics' with their buddies.

anyone with me on this one? who else hates this!!

I agree, I hate people who have a novel for a MSN name. One reason I use Trillian.

So they have finally decided to include a contact remaning option. I submitted that suggestion like 4 years ago.

Grandmaster said:
5. Kids that walk around in malls thinking they are Gangstas.

I second that...

conceited people

bad coffee

hmm, I know a certain someone who changes their MSN display name more than their underwear

*cough* Tittles *cough* :p

I hate finals :(

Norton Protection Center and Symantec Support. IDIOTS.

I went off on the support guy so he ignored me.

The other day, I called viewsonic to obtain a part number for a power adapter to be used by a Tablet PC. I was on hold for 58 minutes before someone picked up. The guy I talked to, made me wait 37 minutes, before telling me that the product had been discontinued, after only a year and 2 months, and they had nothing on the system except for a quick start guide. So, enraged, I hung up, went home, got drunk and fell asleep :)

The next day, cool, calm and collected, I called back. I waited on hold for 43 minutes this time, spoke with someone who confirmed they had nothing on it, but offered to walk across "campus" to look in the tech lab to see if they had one to at least get me the part number. After waiting 29 minutes, he came back, and found a part number.

I wanted to kiss his feet :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back