Things you hate

In no particular order

1)loud noises
2)barking dogs
3)dripping plumbing fixtures
4)being freakin short
5)petite sized pants (if they're gonna market something for us shorties to wear without tripping over our own cuffs at least let them actually do it)
6)family members who don't answer you when you ask them how they're day is
7)having to repeat myself like 300 times for my gram when she refuses to wear her hearing aid and insists on having the tv on full blast while trying to talk to me(I'm usually a patient person but I get tired of having to attempt to yell loud enough so that I can be heard over the tv(which isn't a pleasent thing to attempt when you have a soft voice))
8)telemarketers
9)insomnia
10)anyone who comes to the door trying to peddle their religion on me.
11)coffee
12)tobacco smoke
13)the stench of any liquor (it makes me wanna barf)
14)bad customer service
15)politicians, doctors, lawyers
and the list goes on and on and on and on

Ferral_Imp said:
4)being freakin short
5)petite sized pants (if they're gonna market something for us shorties to wear without tripping over our own cuffs at least let them actually do it)
Ooooooooooooh yes I definately agree with number 4 being a short arse myself but there are now actually shops in town that sell jeans, trousers and skirts in 3 different lengths,short,regular and long.
The short leg is 29" and for the first time in my life I can find something that fit's without being at least 6" too bloody long. :mad: :laugh:

random order:

conceited women
4 cyl & 6 cyl engines
I-696
spam
stupid people
cutting the grass
weak coffee

Ferral_Imp said:
7)having to repeat myself like 300 times for my gram when she refuses to wear her hearing aid and insists on having the tv on full blast while trying to talk to me(I'm usually a patient person but I get tired of having to attempt to yell loud enough so that I can be heard over the tv(which isn't a pleasent thing to attempt when you have a soft voice))

This brings back memories of times we were visiting my maternal grandmother on vacation. And yes, the TV was so loud, one could hear it quite clearly throughout the entire 2 story house.

My father used to wait for her to dose off, and then he'd sneak downstairs, turn down the volume, and then hide the remote on her. :laugh: It was rather hard to hear anything in the house...

Son Goku said:
This brings back memories of times we were visiting my maternal grandmother on vacation. And yes, the TV was so loud, one could hear it quite clearly throughout the entire 2 story house.

My father used to wait for her to dose off, and then he'd sneak downstairs, turn down the volume, and then hide the remote on her. :laugh: It was rather hard to hear anything in the house...

lol I got a friend who when driving, likes the music loud and when I try to talk I turn it down but he gets put off ad puts it back up. Really crappy stereo too by the way, its an original stereo thats dying. (Astro VAN)

Ugh, nothing like a crappy stereo turned all the way up. It ends up sounding all tinny and stuff. Between the high rate of harmonic distortion, and the sound of "over driven amplifier" :eek:

I prefer a nicer, and much larger amp, which even at lower volume sounds crisp, and turned up (what is only a little bit for it, but for us :D you get the point) still sounds good.

I am getting new speakers,2 amps and 2 twelves this week for free. There my dads but he said I can have them cause he has a truck now. I just gotta go to his house and get them once I get my license tomorrow :).

Admiral Michael said:
lol I got a friend who when driving, likes the music loud and when I try to talk I turn it down but he gets put off ad puts it back up. Really crappy stereo too by the way, its an original stereo thats dying. (Astro VAN)

Evil Marge said:
The "Look at me in my car blasting music" brigade Think their cool while we're all thinking MORONS :laugh:

:laugh:

TittleBitties said:
1. People that think there a hard ass

2. Alcohol stealers (people at parties that stole my alcohol!)

I'd steal your alcohol too, since you're only 16 :rolleyes:

trainmaster77 said:
2.france
3.the inability dicipline children the way we see fit (the reason why kids are so ****ed up nowadays)
4.muslim xtemist
5.diarreah
6. PARIS EFFING HILTON
7.cheap beer
8.rice burners
9. AMERICAN IDOL
10. MULLETS

OK, now for my list...

1. The BOSTON RED SOX!!!! (I'm a Yankees fan)
  2. People who are un-motivated-this has always been huge for me. I have always been a hard worker, and it drives me nuts when people I date do nothing and expect me to entertain them every second of every day when I'm home because they sat around and watched soap operas all day while I busted my hump :)
  3. People who don't give me credit for anything, thinking that because I'm still a student I don't know sh*t
  4. People who don't give a crap about their job. Mostly for people I work with, in such a team environment this can degrade the quality of other people's work.
  5. Being broke
  6. Waking up early
  7. Never havning enough time in the day
  8. Having to wait to get married because we can't afford it, ever since I met her I have wanted to see her face on our wedding day, I can't wait :)

Last edited by a moderator:
CUSTOMER SERVICE -- because it's not what it claims it is. :mad:

lazy people
people bad with money
i second france
being sick
being bored
notihng be able to play video games
watching "chick flicks" with the girlfriend
People who think intels are better because they have higher clock speeds
people that think dual core cpus are twice as fast as single core

The thing i hate the most is:
people who think they know stuff about computers but really they know nothing. Yet they preach like they are masters.

Last edited by a moderator:
My woman has been shaving, but we got a better hair removal system last night.

Smooth.......mmmmm

I second the weak coffee.

1 )Women who think they are too good for most men, but then end up alone asking for your advice as to what they are doing wrong
2)Weak pathetic men and women who hang around in marriages and relationships, because they are too scared to be alone
3)People who are one way but try to convince others they are another
4)People who ask for your help (computer, life, love), then argue with you over what you tell them
5)Somalia’s (sorry, but what can i say)
6)Bills
7)Being kepted up all night by a wife that suddenly wants to talk at 1am
8)Being 3500 miles away from my family
9)People who think being ignorant is a good family trait
10)People who think being arrogant is a good family trait
11)Tony Blair in his early years for being such a pussy-whipped PM (regarding America), and making the UK look like the 53rd state, instead of one of the founding fathers of the modern world
12)Politicians that talk the talk but never ever walk the walk.
13)People who think that violence is a way of life
14)The way the english youth is turning out to be dumb, violent, pointless members of an ageing society, because the government says its ok to rob, harrass, and insult anyone because all thats going to happen, is that they will get 10 hours of community service and a social worker that feels sorry for them.
15)The emergence of attacks on emergency services in the UK, by the same youths in #14. (were's the punishment)

I could go on.....

1001)People that hate hairy women (hmm all natural)

lancer said:
1 )Women who think they are too good for most men, but then end up alone asking for your advice as to what they are doing wrong
2)Weak pathetic men and women who hang around in marriages and relationships, because they are too scared to be alone
3)People who are one way but try to convince others they are another
4)People who ask for your help (computer, life, love), then argue with you over what you tell them
5)Somalia’s (sorry, but what can i say)
6)Bills
7)Being kepted up all night by a wife that suddenly wants to talk at 1am
8)Being 3500 miles away from my family
9)People who think being ignorant is a good family trait
10)People who think being arrogant is a good family trait
11)Tony Blair in his early years for being such a pussy-whipped PM (regarding America), and making the UK look like the 53rd state, instead of one of the founding fathers of the modern world
12)Politicians that talk the talk but never ever walk the walk.
13)People who think that violence is a way of life
14)The way the english youth is turning out to be dumb, violent, pointless members of an ageing society, because the government says its ok to rob, harrass, and insult anyone because all thats going to happen, is that they will get 10 hours of community service and a social worker that feels sorry for them.
15)The emergence of attacks on emergency services in the UK, by the same youths in #14. (were's the punishment)

I could go on.....

1001)People that hate hairy women (hmm all natural)

I agree 100% with the first one. I have talked to a few girls since my break up in febuary and they act like they are too good for me yet the havent found **** either. Its not like my standards are high as some of you know me enough that I would have to be low on someones standards too lol :lick:. Not that I am totally ugly but yet i aint hot but normal i guess. Just trying to say is...

Women need to take there heads out of there vaginas and stop thinking there so good! lol

TittleBitties said:
I agree 100% with the first one. I have talked to a few girls since my break up in febuary and they act like they are too good for me yet the havent found **** either. Its not like my standards are high as some of you know me enough that I would have to be low on someones standards too lol :lick:. Not that I am totally ugly but yet i aint hot but normal i guess. Just trying to say is...

Women need to take there heads out of there vaginas and stop thinking there so good! lol

If they take their heads out, can I put mine in? :eek:

j/k...

kcnychief said:
[*]The BOSTON RED SOX!!!! (I'm a Yankees fan)

You better hope I don't head out to Springfield anytime soon! :rambo:

Another thing I hate: A roommate that wakes you up early on your day off, just to see what time you planned on getting up!

Last edited:
I hate when people say stuff like "I have never done blah blah, expect for one time."
Can they not see they are talking rubbish?? One time is not never :mad:

stale cookies.
spoiled milk.
people.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back