The Xp-erience clan!

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by AndyP, Jun 5, 2002.

1. AndyP

AndyP OSNN Senior Addict

For those of you that don't know it, and have been added to the clan: We now got our own clanpage; and we are added to Clanbase;
    If some of you have any questions according clanbase, just ask me on irc, mail, msn :) Or if I've done some mistakes with players etc contact me.
    Waddy: It would be nice if we could have a clan-forum part here, and if you perhaps could make an alias like instead of our current clan-address
  2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Sure it can be added when waddy has done his exams, I think we should let him finsih those before nagging him, I have a long list of stuff I am sure he is dying to see, but I ain't gonna show him until he revises :p
  3. waddy

waddy OSNN Senior Addict

Excellent Job Andyp

Great Idea, we can do that mate ...

If you can just hold out till i finish this exam as I have absolutely zero time at the moment...

I have the exam on the 14th then after that i have tons of time... this is the most important part in my life so im giving it all i got :)

Once we are sorted ill put a link and news article if you like on the front page ....

I can also hopefully get a Dedicated Clan server in the future also and a few other things
  4. AndyP

AndyP OSNN Senior Addict

OMG!!! :eek: Sounds excellent mate :) I sertainly know how it is with excams..had my last on monday! Good luck with the excam mate!
  5. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Texas, USA
    Dern it! Now I have to go get Counter Strike. ;)
    Very cool. You guys are going to make a gamer out of me yet. :D