The War Has Started

Yeah... whats the problem now?? You dont like opposing views?? He can say what he wants about American, because he has that freedom speech thing going for him... You put too much weight on his words. Or lack of them. He posts links because he obviously cant express his views. Ignore him if you must but i see no problems here.

The is against Saddam Hussein, his sons, and the rest of his regime. And NOT against Iraqi civilians..atleast according to the US government.

Regardless of what you may think of the US government, I think that the only good that will come out of this war is that Saddam will be gone. This is the same guy who in his first meeting after he came into power announced that there were traitors amongst him. During that meeting, he called out names for several government officials, many who were his best friends. How SICK is that? I wish that this could have been done in a more peaceful manner, because the Iraqi people have suffered enough already.

However, one thing concerns me. The US is waging a war in Iraq. They have their military to the east in Afghanistan. They have Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait. What lies in the center? IRAN. You can assume that because Iran is part of the "Axis of Evil", that the US government will be prefectly ready to invade Iran in the future...the US also has its hands full with North Korea and Al Qaeda...

I just have a really bad feeling about this.

There is a "pimple".There is afghanistan on the one side and Iraq on the other side.Hopefully we will "pop" this pimple.

The people of Iran are sick and tired of the current Iranian regime and if they see afghanistan fall on the one side and Iraq fall on the other side, the hope and belief is that the people will "take matters in their own hands" and liberate Iran all by themselves.(They are secretly or not so-secretly pro-american).They are THAT close to doin it.They would love a more democratic way of life come to their "neighborhood"

Make no mistake Iran is the undisputed champion in supporting terrorism.People(euro's and now americans) have become far too depndent upon an irrelevant body of nations(the UN).I think that 12 years of empty,meaningless threats to genocidal dictator has pretty much proved that.

The only thing necessary for evil to triump is for good people to do nothing.-T.Jefferson:eek:

This thread is such s-hit. People should think before they post.

If you're going to post something, don't just post a picture or a link, write something, or you're worthless.

Originally posted by Nick M
If you're going to post something, don't just post a picture or a link, write something, or you're worthless.

I agree ....... :cool:

Originally posted by kitct
Oooo, I like that sig Nick!:)

(Good point too!):happy:

Jan! :) Didn't know you were with the NTFS crew :eek: :p

Thanks.

i just think: what make us belief that iraqui,iranians,etc wanna be free???

i mean this people has always live in those condition under brutal regimes thru history, who make us their saviours???

i dont know but i dont think thet're prepare to live under democracy..............

Originally posted by renakuajo
i just think: what make us belief that iraqui,iranians,etc wanna be free???

i mean this people has always live in those condition under brutal regimes thru history, who make us their saviours???

i dont know but i dont think thet're prepare to live under democracy..............

Do you want to live that way ???

There has to be a first time for everything and now is that time !!!

Originally posted by G-Money
Do you want to live that way ???

There has to be a first time for everything and now is that time !!!

this 'war' was never about freeing the peoples of iraq... it just makes a better PR statement locally than saying well.. we are headed to a country that is suspected of having weapons... and since we suspect them... we are going to pre-emptively strike this country and destroy its leadership because

a. we don't like saddam since he tried to kill my dad (bush sr.)
b. bush is unstable and since he 'may' have WMD he has to be killed

and so on and so forth... you get the picture..

the iraqi peoples were not really that badly off before 1991... the sanctions have not helped anyone not in a leadership position there... only the leadership has maintained its standards... the civilian population have not been helped in any way, shape or form... to blame their standard of living solely on the leadership is not too far from the truth but not entirely its fault... he has more authoritarian control mainly because of the closing off of the country since 1991... every cause has an effect...

no i dont wanna live that way, but we are really different from them.....for starter they are in this world way before us.............they like the way they live what make u belief that they dont??? we are different cultures please remember that

the americans shot down one of their allies....

lesson never join a war with america in it, both sides will suffer.

The gwb is like a 9 year old boy with his toys, he needs to grow up before being given command of a country

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back