the tnl 3d card problem again

V

vanilin

I get the tnl 3d card problem too with spiderman the movie game

¿Can i get an emulator, crack, detonator or something to make it work?
i have a nvidia riva tnt2 m64

I will be gratefull

Well I haven't played the game in question but TNT2 doesn't support T&L. If that's what you mean.

yup, you'd need a new vid card. probably a ge3 of some sorts

i found this on some forum hope it helps but u should proobably upgrade anyways.
For those without Nvidia GeForce or Ati Radeon cards and who wish to play the game Spider-man: The movie, or any other game needing TnL (Transform and Lighting) you might want to try a program called 3D-Analyze from tommti-systems. This program emulates TnL from CPU instead of on-chip video card hardware; a fast CPU is recommended. I'm using a Hercules Prophet 4500 (Kyro 2 chipset) and a Pentium 4 1.80Ghz and i get around 30 frames a second at 1024 x 768 32 bits max details. The only exception so far is in the level where it rains where it's almost unplayable at these settings. The best solutions is a card incorporating the TnL features on chip but this programs gives you the opportunity to try the game and decide if it warrants or not the purchase of a new video card.

Just check the Emulate HW TnL in the DirectX 8.1 options section and select the EXE application path. Complete stability in the game is not guaranteed but if you disable all of your background applications (Virus scanner, Instant messaging etc.) things usually go smoothly. A big thanks goes out to tommti-systems for making this program.

http://www.tommti-systems.de/start.html
Go in the files section and download 3D-Analyze v1.3

or direct download

http://www.tommti-systems.com/main-...S/3DAnalyze.rar

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back