The Ring/Ringu

H

Herkalees

The Ring = After the 4th time, it's still great.
Ringu = Horrible.

really liked The Ring ....i was all alone watching it and have to admit it creeped me out a bit :)

LOL i was about to make a thread called "im going ot die in 7days" but this one is just like it. hahaha yeah the ring rocks!!!!!! im geting it on dvd soon

I think I looked behind me, in the dark room, when the scene with girl and the t.v. was on.

I dont want to give it away.

Was pretty creepy though.

I saw this in the theater with a buddy of mine, and two days after we saw it his TV came on in the middle of the night... snow and all like in the movie. Of course it scared the crap out of him, and he unplugged his set for about a week. :D Great movie though. I haven't seen anything scarier other than 'The Exorcist.'

Originally posted by Herkalees
The Ring = After the 4th time, it's still great.
Ringu = Horrible.

heh... I had the exact opposite experience :)

the ring IMO was a POS movie... compared to the original...

I'm with you Sazar, the original is absolutely superb!
I watched 'ring' and 'ring2' after mentioning the new remake to a friend (who's heavily into his horror movies) he then leant me the two DVD's, which i sat and watched and thoroughly enjoyed. :)

I thought of it as I thought of "The Blair Witch Project" Dumb. It has come to the point that, so called "horror" films are just lame.

Like at the end... the idiot just stands there looking at the TV. Sh!t... I would be out the door and into the street by the time that girl was even close to gettin out of the TV.

Subliminal BullSh!t.

Originally posted by gonaads
I thought of it as I thought of "The Blair Witch Project" Dumb. It has come to the point that, so called "horror" films are just lame.

Like at the end... the idiot just stands there looking at the TV. Sh!t... I would be out the door and into the street by the time that girl was even close to gettin out of the TV.

Subliminal BullSh!t.

hmm i would never compare it to blair witch

I thought the ring was "okay", I heard ringu is a lot better and I want to watch it, perhaps I'll get around too it this weekend...

"the ring" is simply an amazing piece of film. extremely multi-layered.

i've seen it 2x and i'm ready for #3.

if you haven't seen it, you're truly missing a fantastic movie.

hmm.. the original ring(japan) is more scary....
and the ring2 and ring3 is not from the same producer....
so it's a diff from the first 1.

Bretenn
hmm.. the original ring(japan) is more scary....
and the ring2 and ring3 is not from the same producer....
so it's a diff from the first 1.
Ring and Ring2 where by the same director, Ring0 isn't

Originally posted by Codasmd
I think I looked behind me, in the dark room, when the scene with girl and the t.v. was on.

I dont want to give it away.

Was pretty creepy though.

Yes, very creepy indeed!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back