The Osbornes

N

Not Bman

Who just loves that FRikken show ????

I think its one of the funniest show on tv right now !!!!

I watched it once at my friend's house, and, I don't know what's so special about it. Ozzy fans may like it, but, um...

I love that show! I can't wait for the 2nd season! :D

for me, that show is a load of crap
i have got no time for that man, when i watch it, i feel dumber
yes its funny, but only because he is such an idiot, i feel dumber when i watch it and pity his kids cos they will grow up to be like him
rick and stupid drunks!

cheers

The Osbournes is starting on Channel 4 here in UK at end of this month...Can't wait.Only seen bits and pieces of it as I don't have cable anymore(got sick of payin to watch repeats day after day) :)

i like it but its so obvious that Ozzy's wife and kelly are playing up for the cameras ozzy just kind of lurks about doing normal things but his wife tries to be all funny and controversial

apart from that its all good :D

Ozzy is one funny guy, it's one hell of an anti drug advert :D

I like the one about the animals urinating on the carpets. That was a good one. Ozzy was so peeved!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back