I didn't miss that, I'm not new :p

Hahaha, true. But you forgot you were even registered! :p

I got sick of saying it.

Picky, picky. I get tired of saying it.

phew, too much inside lingo, my head is spinning :s

Re: I forgot I was registered here

Henyman said:
old people are so forgetfull :p ;)

That's not even the half of it :) Just work as a net admin or something; and watch all the calls from people who can't seem to remember their password from one day to the next :eek: Then add the people who put a stickum notice on their monitors for all to see, just so they can login the next day...

Now these people can be almost as annoying as one person who kept calling the help desk to complain that he couldn't see anything on his screen. Turned out he kept changing the Windows settings for black text on a black background ROFL The person who was telling me this, said he got so sick of having to walk down to his office to constantly fix it (only to find another call about the same prob), that he finally took a screen shot of the person's desktop. He then made the screen shot their wallpaper, and then hid the start menu and all the icons. So the person spent the time clicking there, and wondered why nothing happened :laugh:

Oh, and bob, we have a way to divest you of your pesky hair :D Just be ready for us all to come towards you brandishing a pair of hair clippers :D When we're done, hair you won't have to worry about. Wax, to give your head that nice shine, will be the new concern of the day :)

Thanks for the great site

Hello everyone, this is the first time I've ever been to this site. From what I have seen this far, Fantastic site - Good job to all who keep it up to date and add useful information. Tahnks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back