The Official “New To This Community” Thread

At least some of them say thank you.

bobsalot said:
this is silly. some ppl just join and then never post. or join and post once and never post again. its amazing the amount of non posters iv got pms from bout the wlm invite just coz i happned to mention i had a couple going spare.
People are selfish, you shouldn't be surprised. I just wouldn't respond to non-posters :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wtf. take all the v's out of his name. go on. it leaves bobsalot. my name. thats mine. go away. leave me alone.

I am wondering if I should lock one of the accounts :cool:

Well bob, you're user name does look similar; though the mods would be more apt to know if the posting IP address is the same or not...

If this is the same guy, creepy :eek: I've heard it said before that talking to one's self isn't so strange. But when someone starts holding an argument with themself... :D

hehe, Calling Dr. Freud:

Come in son, take a seat on my couch

thecouch.jpg

So, I understand you've been having arguments with yourself. Is there some part of yourself, that you don't like? Or are you finding that you're different people, at different times of the day?

hehe, sorry, couldn't resist :angel: Oh, and on the latter, when Launch sneezes in Dragonball, and changes from the mild mannered woman, to the gun crazed lady with the blond hair, that funny :D

bobsalot said:
wat. im tlkin to myself? how?

If you wanted to mess around, you could have been smart enough to change your ip :cool:

:laugh: Too true, when I decided to play around with Tittles it turned out to be, and made Hennyboy, I didn't keep the same IP, or join much in the conv with my proper account :D

Using his same IP and all, he's managed to give us a bigger laugh in all this :)

i dont like my hair. bvovbvsvavlvovt is my hair. delete its account so it can never come back to haunt me.

I forgot I was registered here

Well hello SP/OSNN members, seems I live here too. So what have I missed since September 11th, 2004 at 12:58pm??

Re: I forgot I was registered here

old people are so forgetfull :p ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back