The new and improved Jack Osbourne!!

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Wow,you wouldn't think it was the same person.He looks amazing :eek:

0000DF45-DB8E-1302-A9E90C01AC1BF814.jpg

HOW I GOT RID OF FAT JACK

You guys are just jealous of his buff booodyyyy. :laugh:

Sure, why not? They made sliced bread, didn't they?

meh, i think anyone could become that size if they didn't have to work and could spend all day rock climbing.

Don't forget the twice a day 5-liter colonics. Uhmmm...I am not that anxious to lose anything, I'll just stick with running and lifting.

Did I read right that he had coffee poured down in his butt?

TittleBitties said:
Did I read right that he had coffee poured down in his butt?

lol

Seen this done on a program with celebs on T.V but the way they do it.. dam wont go there nothing like the normal way a colonic is done :speechless:

That's a pretty extreme change in such a short period of time. Good for him though.

he's a kickboxer now

look on the net for his first fight

knocked the guy out

ozzy was there

it's on the net

surf for it

i think it was staged but it must have got him determined to do it more and go all the way

cheers to him for loosing the drugs and dope style

egghead said:
he's a kickboxer now

look on the net for his first fight

knocked the guy out

ozzy was there

it's on the net

surf for it

i think it was staged but it must have got him determined to do it more and go all the way

cheers to him for loosing the drugs and dope style
Isn't drugs and dope the same thing :lick:

***funny thing, i was just talking about this at work

i saw a magazine article with his new improved look and he was lookin rather sharp in some tuxedo. he's all buff now its crazy. and its great that he's takin up mountain climbing as a hobby instead of doin drugs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back