The neighbor from hell thread

:eek: Perhaps there was more then one of them, and only some of them moved away. Cause his stereo is yet again a bit loud. Ugh, I hate the rap he listens to :eek:

To fall back on steevo's comment, I will be glad to assist in a attitude adjustment for this loser of a neighbor...just say the word Son Goku:smoker:

I hope for your sake the jerk has moved out... But then again, maybe his TV was repo'ed... or worse yet, maybe he hocked it to buy more rap CDs...

If you open a paypal account I'll glady chip in, too. Or maybe you could rent a video cam from a Wolf Camera-type store...

Meh, he's on another one of em water wasting fetishes, after about an hour of pounding on the walls and stuff. Earlier, things were quite till after I walked in the door. Then like clock work, the rap blasting and I had to call the cops on him.

When that bastard has kids, I hope they're just like him, and he gets the reciprication for all he does, returned right to his doorstep. Will serve that bastard right...

Bleh, he was gone from the preceeding Thursday, until this past Wednesday :up: I must say the thought of him finally moving out brings a sigh of relief; only to be disappointed when he returns. All day today, he's been having another one of his spaz episodes...

/me thinks he needs a mild dose of tranquializing drugs slipped in his drinking water or something :laugh: Make Mr. Spaz-tastic, go night-night, for a time... :D

Sorry, but joking about his stupidity is one way to avoid getting annoyed by all his nonsense...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back