The many faces of AOL

Discussion in 'Funny Farm' started by gonaads, Oct 1, 2004.

1. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

2. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

That collection must be worth monies! Wish i had it just for the 'nostalga effect'.

3. Steevo

Steevo Spammer representing. Political User Folding Team

WHOA!!!

I keep the cases when they send them, good for DVD's and CD's.

4. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Burn'em all

5. gonaads

Heh heh... Shooting Range, Shotgun... and AOL. :D

[​IMG]

PULL! :p

6. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

I didn't realise there were so many :p That guy could make a ton off of eBay for that.

7. Son Goku

Son Goku No lover of dogma

The things to do with those AO-Hell CDs... At least the floppies were formattable and could be used for something useful. Them CDs, and the way they can multiply in one's mail box... Oh, and the lattest container I've seen is like plaster board or something, surrounding the stupid thing.

On, what could be a funny side, someone in my appt complex (when I was getting mail) suggested we all just drop the CDs in AO-Hell's parking lot, and let them pay the trash removal people to clean the CDs up they keep littering our mail boxes with :D (FYI, where I live in Albuq, there is a local AO-Hell office here in the city...) Would be real funny if someone drove a truck full of AO-Hell CDs up to their door one day, and dumped them all there before they came to work, lol

8. scriptasylum

scriptasylum Moderator

...or just threw a few dozen in the parking lot every day; just enough to be a real nuisance and do that every day. :)

9. MargaritaIce

MargaritaIce GOD

Ever throw one ?? Those things can really fly, I say hurl them at the Board of Directors

10. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

AOL CD + 9 iron + boredom + free time = FUN.

11. gonaads

What ya do is when ya go get yer mail leave the AO Hell CD in the mail box. Next day do the same, and so on. At the end of the week look'n see how many ya have. Or if ya have a large mail box leave them a month. :p

If ya have a mail slot in yer door, then you're outta luck. They'll just pile up on the floor. :D

12. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

They come in handy...like a few times i need Java or IE cause i was to lazy to download them cause they take forever.