The little boy who could

***Spinners on his paws LMAO hahahahahahahaha omg that has got to be the most funniest thing i have heard this morning anyways.......

he wakes up from his sleep and then figures out a way to start WWIII but he is already been beat out to it because Google has already started WWIII and Google's war cry was "I'm Feeling Lucky" so Carlie dons a war helmet and suits himself up for war. As he readies his War Elephant equipped with spinners on his paws he takes off into the.......

Candy store, where the elephant got a whiff of the peanuts in the jar at the back of the store. After crashing through the aisles, and getting some peanuts the elephant he named "Pokey", Ahmed, the indian store owner told him: "you had better watch where be you driving that elephant, you owe me: $32,617, or the cost of my 7-Eleven, which ever is cheaper.." to which He replied... "

"hey ive seen that elephant before, isnt that the one that escaped from the zoo 3 weeks back after monkeys came in and busted their gorrilla leader out but accidently mistaken him for the elephant" so Ahmed went behind the counter and took out his....

Sitar and began to shoe the beast out of his store when Pokey picked him up with his trunk and began plummeting the poor store owner against the slurpee machine. Charlie grabbed his open source EMCD (elephant mind control device) and was able to confirm his suspicions that this was indeed the escaped elephant. Using his device he realized that he had complete remote control of the elephant's actions and started to make Pokey beat Ahmed harder until he finally ended up ground into the slurpee machine. Charlie then got an idea of what he could do with his remore control elephant....with a sinister smile he took control of his EMCD and headed straight for...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back