The little boy who could

liking of this weird pop tart, being the richest man on earth bill decided it would be the next line of microsoft products

while he was worried about piracy on the new "poptart" he hired the FBI to...

TittleBitties said:
couldnt get to the chocolate factory to meet willy so he went to...

whoa freakout. when i first saw this thread i was going to use a charlie and the chocolate factory reference.

ps. did i just kill the sequence of this painful spammers thread?

seems dead... :( i will revive it..

a phoenix down was use and revived the thread...

while he was worried about piracy on the new "poptart" he hired the FBI to...

eat the pop tart and test it for poison or other errors

...Herpes Simplex II, a.k.a. "Genital Herpes," so the first person he blamed was...

and said hello to his little friend, after which he

didnt know what to do and swam in the river only to realize he did bring any...

(i cant believe im going to do this, I seem to have some sort of laziness upon me but let me see what my brain can rake here, so bear with me.....=P)

pulled out a BFG (Doom old-school) and he aimed it at Tony Montana and as Charlie held the gun at his direction he asked him what were his last words before he got wiped out into the next dimension.....

...but his Herpes Simplex II infection refused to die. Using the last strength the Genital Herpes could muster, it summoned...

my ex gf to be erased from my mind and for end me to end up happy and married too..

however, bill suddenly jumped infront of the gun only to realize he ...

watching a movie with Michal Jackson touching his own happy place.. charlie was disgusted and....

killed him like OJ did his wife but what was different is he got caught and sent him to Camp Cupcake for 6 months and then...

..........at Camp Cupcake he met some interesting characters that he analyzed day after day to see if he can muster up a squad to take over the camp and run amock in a post apocalyptic war zone heavily armed and protected to the teeth which was in an Island outside of the Mainland.......................

India called Jakarta where he joined the Temal Tigers to help overthrow their government, and start WWIII.. his plan was working great until....

...he goes to the bathroom and realizes that his toilet is broken so he takes a shower instead and heads out to school to study, and when he gets to bed his teacher starts teaching the bedroom wasn't tidy so he took his pencil and went on ridding his elephant with spinners on it's paws and as soon as he got to the supermarket he fixed his pillow up and went to sleep and fixed that broken toilet...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back