The legacy project

Well, it's 1:45pm GMT+1, so I guessed 12pm GMT should be 45 minutes ago.

Bit of a pain really. I am sure when the clocks go back an hour, some people get to work an hour early as they have forgotten!

Why are you still debating the time when it's been posted that we're not waiting for a certain time, but rather other factors?

Dunno, it just happened. We (or rather, I) are no saying EP should do it at exactly 12 GMT, I was just wondering why he hasn't started. Healthy curiousity I call that. Then there was a discussion of what time GMT is and that is being dicussed in the latest 10 posts, as you can see. But I will stop the conversation, preventing more highjacking.

Were Back!!!!

Thanx to the hard work of Electronic Punk :D

The aftershock:

Lots to do,

- Smilies are bust
- Reputation need spreading out. ALOT.
- I need some "archive moderators"
- Join dates have not yet been done

Wonderfull ! Short time without the forums, was worth the wait (though everything's not finished as EP shouted), thank you EP, great job !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back