The Ladies...

Originally posted by Brandi
Then you keep finding the wrong ones. ;)

I'm sure you're right. I've stopped looking now ;)

Originally posted by Benny
Yea right.
I'm poor, I'm not too pretty, I'm lazy and the only reason why I'm talking to you right now is because I'm hopping to ride you like a pony. wanna date? :p

xxrotflmao.gif

Yea right.
I'm poor, I'm not too pretty, I'm lazy and the only reason why I'm talking to you right now is because I'm hopping to ride you like a pony. wanna date? :p

lmfao :D

You want good advice? Be yourself. Try to be someone you're not and girls see right through you plus you gotta ask yourself how long you can keep it up. Don't even think about fancy pick up lines - honesty and sincerity are admirable qualities :)

Depends on your phenomenal flirting expertise - or lack therof judging from this thread :D

Very cool topic.

I saw this guy standing on the corner. As women would pass by he'd ask each, "Do you want to get laid?" Whack! A good slap across his face was the usual response. I went up to him and asked him, "Why do you do that?" He said to me, "Well, I get slapped a lot, sure...but I get laid a lot to."

Originally posted by coathanger007
You want good advice? Be yourself. Try to be someone you're not and girls see right through you plus you gotta ask yourself how long you can keep it up. Don't even think about fancy pick up lines - honesty and sincerity are admirable qualities :)

EXACTLY. That is what I was trying to say. ;)

Also when you give up and you're not looking anymore is when you finally meet someone. You shouldn't just give up on trying to find somebody, but it should never have to be hard. Just be yourself and the day will come.

Yea right.

Hey I've fallen for that one before.... ;)

Speaking of guys and bizarre pulling techniques ....

I have one guy I work with who on one particular night was on a mission. he'd turn to one lady and say 'Hi, how are you' ... he'd continue the conversation until it was obvious he wasn't getting anywhere ... and then turn to her best made and start all over again ... RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!

One of these girls turned to me and said 'What's wrong with ur mate, does he have melon balls or something?'

Now every time I see him at work I always think of that lady, and have to stop myself from laughing like an idiot!

Another one is a mate of another work collegue ... two girls came and went to sit down with him .... and before he said anything else he said 'Look, I'm not in the mood for teases ... Do you want to f**k? If you dont then p*ss off, If you want to f**k then sit down!'

And guess what .... they sat down!

Every time I think of that .... I always think 'Why can't I meet ladies like that?' :D

Well I just spent my weekend with my new girlfriend, we've known each other for about 4 years, and she knew what she was letting herself into with me, but heck, just being me worked!

Being me constitutes being the epitomy of what Benny said :p

Poor, not pretty, lazy as hell and I want sex! But by jove, it worked!

I still cant get over it myself :/

Originally posted by RenegadeChris
Every time I think of that .... I always think 'Why can't I meet ladies like that?' :D

God is saving you from the herpes.

Something I'm surprised to have not seen mentioned yet: HUMOR

I've been told by countless girls that a good sense of humor is extremely attractive. Especially during first dates, it breaks the ice and helps the guy and girl to feel more comfortable. As a guy myself, I get great satisfaction out of making a girl laugh.

Originally posted by muzikool
Something I'm surprised to have not seen mentioned yet: HUMOR

I've been told by countless girls that a good sense of humor is extremely attractive. Especially during first dates, it breaks the ice and helps the guy and girl to feel more comfortable. As a guy myself, I get great satisfaction out of making a girl laugh.

Absolutely....gotta have humor. And goals...and personality. Looks don't mean crap if there's no personality etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back