The good news thread

My department all got a nice bottle of champagne each from our bosses as a thank you for our hard work over the last year. :)

I had a nice bottle of Don Perignon (sp?) over the weekend :D

GOOOOOOOOD stuffff :eek:

Just waiting for the right "occasion" to put it on ice and drink it.

I meant with a female friend, if you catch my drift. ;)

Explain with pictures, they are easier to comprehend than words :D

Well as this is the good news thread, and if the bottle of champers gets drunk and there's some good news to post I will. :p

So far has been good news

Got half of my MIP fine payed off

Dont think my possesion of a certain item will be on my record since its been over a month and there is no record what so ever of what I got caught with which is a good thing. Alot of people think since I had hardly anything the cop didn't bother. Who knows. I am still gonna check in every so often and see if it is on record so I can turn my self in.

Its been better lately so its good news to me lol

So far has been good news

Got half of my MIP fine payed off

Dont think my possesion of a certain item will be on my record since its been over a month and there is no record what so ever of what I got caught with which is a good thing. Alot of people think since I had hardly anything the cop didn't bother. Who knows. I am still gonna check in every so often and see if it is on record so I can turn my self in.

Its been better lately so its good news to me lol

What is a MIP?

I would avoid this state at all costs :p
It's not costing me a dime, I'm going to have a blast ;)

rofl :D

Attachments

• MIP.gif
    MIP.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 70
Going to a punk rawk concert tonight dudes! Should be rad.

I would avoid this state at all costs :p

zeke_mo!!! You are from CA what is the deal?!?!?!? Dork

As for good news.....I got paid today..........getting closer and closer to my Samsung DLP 71" TV for my Pops & my Home.........yay!!!

Holy ****, 71"

How much?

Close to 5G's ($5000)...im going to go half credit/half cash so yeah i think i will be able to pull this off just fine...my pops is psyched and so am I =)

Im not sure though but I have been tempted to put down $50 on that Nintendo Wii pre-order but im not quite sure yet....still thinkin about it

I've raised $145 this week for a Breast Cancer Walk I am going to be in on October 29th :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back