The Girlfriend Problems Thread

muzikool said:
If you're questioning it then you probably shouldn't be doing it. That's a pretty safe test for most anything, actually. I'm pretty sure that you know what the best answer is, and maybe you're looking to us for some persuasion one way or the other. My suggestion is to invest your time together in other ways.

Ask yourself this question: are you ready to take on more responsibility in your relationship? I say this because there are responsibilities that inherently come with being sexually active, and there are even greater potential responsibilities. Think about it a bit, and don't let anyone pressure you into anything. :)
Good advise.
smile.gif

hmmm...good avdvise like net said. never thought of it like that.

Remember, once it's done... it can't be undone. And nothing and I do mean nothing is ever the same again.

And if it happens... or when it happens... TittleBitties, PROTECT YOURSELF AND HER. You worry about them breaking. You better worry about all the other shiit out there if ya don't use a rain coat. Plus the "Oooops" factor if ya goof. You are young and it's a big BIG responsability if ya goof.

If it ever happens, ya better use some form of protection. Or I'll go over there and smack ya up-side the head... twice. :D

Go and enjoy each others company, enjoy life go out have fun. Don't worry 'bout the "other" thing. It will happen when both of ya are good and ready for that. And don't ask "how will I know". You both will know when it's rite. You and whoever. :)

A girlfriend problems thread ey? Well have I got a story for you. :) (It's a tad long ;))

About a month ago I met a really sweet girl (I've mensioned this here before). She then moved about 200 miles away 10 days later, which was a bummer, but something I knew from the beginning. Anyway, a week after that I went to se her for a week. After 5.5h train rides I came to a completely soked train station on the west coast where she met me. We waited for the rain to cease and then walked to her apartment. Halfway it started raining again. Then it really started pouring down. Then it got worse. I don't think I've ever been so wet save acctually taking a real shower. ;) My luggage was wet too.

So anyway, at least I was there. But the first night, at abour 3.30 am, the phone rang. My gf answered and it turned out to be her mom. She said that my gf's brother had just been in a car accident and been flown to ICU in Gothemburg and being on life support. An hour later they picked my gf up and went straight to Gothemburg (about 60 miles). She came back around 7 in the morning. Her brother and two friends had collided with a moose on a dark forrest road with 55 mph speed limit. The driver was pretty much ok, but the other passenger was dead. A tragic start of the week to say the least.

I stayed the week anyway, even if it wasn't what we had expected. Her brother is getting better now, he's awake and off life support, but the damage to his brain isn't healed yet, so he's a little off.

We eventually broke up since we realised that we could hardly see eachother and that we both had too much to do to keep in touch enough. Plus the matter of her brother and all.

So this is the end of the story you think? Well almost. The other night she calls again and says that her grandma just had a stroke. It just isn't fair. I've met her grandmother and I really liked her, she was a really cool grandma. It's just not fair.

:(...dang. Well...maybe after a lil while u two can start talkin about getting together or somethin.

TittleBitties said:
:(...dang. Well...maybe after a lil while u two can start talkin about getting together or somethin.
Yeah, that would be at least a year til then as I just signed for a year on my apartment. And she isn't moving back as I understand it. C'est la vie.

Damn, talk about goin from bad to worse Zedric. Shiit. :(

Not much advise that can be said for that. Just hope everyone in her family that's ill gets better.

Yeah I'm going to make a list of all the things that's happened this year (the above is just the latest news). It's getting pretty long and it looks like over half of it is going to be really bad stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back