The game to beat all games!!

Krux

Nissan Powered
Anyone who has ever owned a Playstation knows EXactly who and what this magazine cover is all about (even tho its in japanese)

Click me! Click me now!!

ps. this is the launch tittle for the PSP (Playstation Portable)

w00t. Thats all I have to say me loves FF7 I havent seen anything on the portable PSone got any links?

i had a playstation... and im clueless.. except for that whole post before me.

Nintendo are gonna have competiton when Sony release the PSP, Nokia wont make a dent in the Gameboy market with the N-Gage imo, but Sony will

N-gage sux0rs have u seen how you half to talk on that thing? ON ITS EDGE!!! thats right on the edge, you should look real cool talking on that phone. and for 300 bucks I rather have the psp since I have a phone and don't look 100% gay when I talk on it.

Strange innit, its gonna ship at either £99 with a phone contract, or £299 without.

Compare that to the £85 price tag of the gameboy, and speculated £99 price tag of the PSP and I know which I'd look at straight away

I don't know how much a euro is compaired to the US dallor but I do know 99 is less then 299 :)

heh yeah, and its a 12 month minimum phone contract on top of the 99 so that adds up as well...

There a release date set for the PSP? Last I heard they were still planning the schedule for it

£99 is about equal to $164.16 as of today's exchange rates. At that price, even $159 US, it should sell well. If Sony could swing a $149 price tag, it would be better.

where did u read that? sony said at E3 FF7-2 was going to be the launch tittle for the PSP

dosen't that sorta not make sense since the graphics are good and you said its coming out on a portable system...

but ign has posted info on it at
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/451/451541p1.html

supposed to be a dvd cg movie at least 60 min long taking place 2 years after the game ended.

Yup Jason is right. Its CG Krux and it comes out 2004 summer in Japan. Check it out here Magic Box
What I find strange is that Sephiroth is alive. Leave it to square to bring back the dead.

The PSP is currently slated to release Fall 2004. Hell, I'll just buy it for all the PS1 ports! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back