The Fishboy thread

What he said.
cross-eyed.gif

congratulations fish!!!! ok i'm gonna call you now beyotch. well, in 5 minutes after i finish my laundry.

Yo fishboy hope everything went well..... and it was a blast having you as a friend for the semester.....snaps dog.... see yah next semester. Peace out homes

yo im i got to saudi like 10hrs ago lol i just woke up i couldn't post coz i had to pack my computer in canada :( and now im here :D

ok i mgiht not post a lot while im here coz it's really annoying on this connection :( and this computer is even more annoying

lol poor guy... must suck not having the high speed connection of Canada..... but ull be back in august... drinking sound like a plan?

gonaads said:
hahaha... SUFFER! :D
nooooooooo
i barely spend anytime at the computer now after spending day and night working on my school work it's like a relief :D, but i might get an old laptop and experiment on it i wanna try to make a thin client with it

Eagle710 said:
lol poor guy... must suck not having the high speed connection of Canada..... but ull be back in august... drinking sound like a plan?
yea man it sux i turned 19 by the time i had to leave i miss those beers i made like a tower with all the cans and took a pic with my phone when i bluetooth the pic over i'll upload it here lol

cool sounds like a plan do it ASAP i wanna see ..in august me u and mafia will drink and make a sick design

Eagle710 said:
cool sounds like a plan do it ASAP i wanna see ..in august me u and mafia will drink and make a sick design
lol nooo not again you guys went nuts last time we drank lol you kept runing in the hallways it was funny though

i was running in the hall ways... i was simply getting some fresh air.... and by the way who was the one who wanted to go scare away that HSSSSSSING goose or duck....lol remember how mad they got at you lol

You three and Ducks 0_o ???

And I thought Henyman was strange.

cool fishboy u thinking of making ur ipod into one?
the geese were drunk!

aww haha we're not strange we're just special
see even the pic thinks so :D
B0006IUDB2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

check this out

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back