The Euro 2004 Thread

im sorry that was sooo dumb thought of the black defense guy on portugal, scored an own goal, next time leave it for the keeper, but that was a good game

Today is another good match.

Czech Republic vs Greece

I'm with Czech this time. :)

And the final shall be Greece v Portugal :D
Dunno who I want to win now :rolleyes:

OMG! It's a rematch of the first game! Greece all the way :p

And Benny can shutup now :p

It's a rematch, kind of. :p

But I'm Portugal. They're going to win! :D

o_87 said:
OMG! It's a rematch of the first game! Greece all the way :p

And Benny can shutup now :p
First of all, regardless of anything, this past game was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen :(
Greece is a death to football :| they are going to win and I'm not even about to watch that game because I know its going to suck.

well done greece :D

all matches
soccer.gif

greece sucks!
I can't belive people are actually complimenting them after playing like a bunch of wankers.
They are going to ruin the final.

I think Greece have played really well and deserve to be in the final :D

Evil Marge said:
I think Greece have played really well and deserve to be in the final :D
Hate to brake this to you, but your a woman ;)
/runs away before Jewelzz catches up :p
No realy, how can you people say they play well, is there anything I'm missing? :confused:

Yesterday, I seriously think Czech played better than Greece. But at the end, it was their luck that they won.

Yesterday, I seriously thought that Czech played better than Greece. But at the end, it was their luck that they won.

Benny said:
Hate to brake this to you, but your a woman ;)
/runs away before Jewelzz catches up :p
Oh that must mean that the presenters on telly who said the same thing are women dressed as men then :rolleyes: :p

*Sigh*
I was joking marge :D You should know better by now :p
I don't know if the presenters on British TV are good, but over here they only care about goals. Greece did win the game, they even won fair. But when a team plays like they did (Over here its called "Bunker") the game is boring, and iritating. Or maybe its just my opinnion.

Tommorow is the big day! :) And I don't have to work! Yeeaaaaah.

:D yup and now holland is out, i hope that greece wil win because they never won such a cup :) and because no one tought they would make it so far :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back