The Euro 2004 Thread

10 minutes gone still 0-0, dunno spose the bit of Italian i have in me from my Nan, makes me like Italy. Freddie is playing for Sweden and he is my favourtie player, as he is crazy like me. I hope for a draw to be on the safe side!

I still dont get why heskey is on the team... look @ his bloody strike rate...

I can reel of a half-dozen english strikers who have better overall strikes rates than him and can do more...

what is it about heskey that makes managers say "hmm... this lads got talent... I just have to un-earth it"

Well he is really a goal mouth bully type player, he is big and bulky and he needs a lot of service to his head. Italy scored making it 1-0!

Lee said:
Well he is really a goal mouth bully type player, he is big and bulky and he needs a lot of service to his head.

but he is effectively an attackin mid-fielder...

he can't control the ball worth a lick nor does he have the moves to be a goal-scorer.... look @ robbie fowler... even with all the injuries and everything else the lad can still control bullet passes and turn em on goal...

heskey is waste of space as a striker... :mad:

Electronic Punk said:
Italians are ahead... lovely header.

yup, now lets hope sweden makes two or three goals in second half so italy can go home ;) oh italy playing alot better without totti by the way.

all matches
soccer.gif

Lee said:
10 minutes gone still 0-0, dunno spose the bit of Italian i have in me from my Nan, makes me like Italy. Freddie is playing for Sweden and he is my favourtie player, as he is crazy like me. I hope for a draw to be on the safe side!

your wish come thru Lee, a draw. :D

all matches
soccer.gif

who watched the match today between denmark and portugal, it was ok, portugal fouled too much...

An Italian V Sweden draw was a far result, and a cracking great goal by Sweden!

Portugal vs Netherlands

Starting right now. :)

Both teams are good but I think Portugal will win the game today.

Portugal are into the finals of Euro 2004.

Great game, I thought Holland were going to pull one back after that goal in the second half, but Portugal surprisingly hold out well :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back