The Euro 2004 Thread

Yeah there all just little whingers.They love rolling around pretending to be hurt too,you notice they always look to see where the ref is first though? :rolleyes:

Yes, I could do all of that and more for 100k a week, I would even mow the pitch as a good will gesture.

haha
You seen the ad on tv(can't remember what's it for) where footballers are practicing their diving and rolling about?? :D

Nope, they are crap actors, just see Ginola and his haircut adverts!

Marge that is a awesome advert!!! lol it cracks me up i think its for the times or the observer newspapers :)

Lee its a nobody advert and is very funny as everytime the ref blows his wistle people roll about with pretend fouls etc....... mind you i agree on the ginola adverts truely dire!

indyjones said:
Marge that is a awesome advert!!! lol it cracks me up i think its for the times or the observer newspapers :)
Ah I see,just goes to show that ads on telly don't work on me :D

weee... go wayne...

just keep playing well so heskey dun get a look in :eek:

Henyman said:
3-0!!!!!!1111
Good result, pitty about the game. Wasn't as entertaining as the France game, even though we lost it!

Henyman said:
3-0!!!!!!1111
*Dances*

Lovely. Shame I was stuck at work during the match, the TV in the office was over the other side so I couldn't see much :p

nice england & croatia :)

all matches
soccer.gif

Good game

Rooney did a good job. He looks like the new Owen of England :p
biggrin.gif

Haha :p

Croatia and France had a good game too. They drew it 2-2. France just got lucky there
mad.gif

"David Trezeguet took advantage of an error by Croatia goalkeeper Tomislav Butina and scored in the 64th minute Thursday to rally defending champion France to a 2-2 draw with Croatia in Group B at Euro 2004."

TSN.ca

Nope, not at all. Croatia could've won easily had it not been for that mistake.

well done denmark, now i hope sweden win from italy, i dont like the italian defensive style and also not the spitting totti and his deadly kick last game too another player, go sweden gooooooooo !

all matches
soccer.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back