The Euro 2004 Thread

All down to the comentators on ITV!

England 1-0 up - "England have never won their opening game ever in the european championships" says the comentator. 1-1!!

"What England mustn't do now is loose the game" then 2-1 to France:mad:

Why can't commentators stop themselves from saying these things and tempting fate?:mad:

It happens all the time. Watchin the NBA Finals, same shiit. Commentator opens their f00kin mouth saying that this or that hasn't happened yet, or that so 'n so has been lucky that this or that hasn't happened. And BOOM... bunch a dik heads.

And worse is that they realise that what they said happened and then they joke about it and say something stupid again! And again it happens. :mad: :p

Bulgaria got a good beating. 5-0 :p

Tomorrow's predictions: Germany wins! :D

I'd like Germany or Italy to win the 'Cup :)

:rolleyes:

yesssssss Germany - Netherlands

Go Holland Gooooooooooo ! ! !

knvb-leeuw.png

Hup Holland Hup
Laat de Leeuw niet in z'n Hempie staan
Hup Holland Hup
Trek 't Beessie geen Pantoffels aan
Hup Holland Hup
Laat je uit het Veld niet slaan
Want een Leeuw op Voetbalschoenen
Kan de hele Wereld aan.

matches,results and loads more

knvb-leeuw.png

Hup Holland Hup
Hup Holland Hup
Hup Holland Hup
Kan de hele Wereld aan.

^ ( old dutch football song ) lol :D

[/URL]
holland-flags.jpg

^ out in the street where i life and everywhere flags :)

knvb-leeuw.png

Hup Holland Hup
Hup Holland Hup
Hup Holland Hup
Kan de hele Wereld aan.

^ ( old dutch football song ) lol :D

holland-flags.jpg

^ out in the street where i life and everywhere flags :)

rushm001 said:
All down to the comentators on ITV!

England 1-0 up - "England have never won their opening game ever in the european championships" says the comentator. 1-1!!

"What England mustn't do now is loose the game" then 2-1 to France:mad:

Why can't commentators stop themselves from saying these things and tempting fate?:mad:

undoubtedly the commentators have a mystical control over the way a player plays or a team performs :D

am sure it was their fault that becks couldn't hit the back of the net or that stevie fluffed his back-pass :cool:

oh my god it almost start :eek:

HOLLAND OLE OLE OLE OLE HOLLAND !

:D ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

oh my god it almost start :eek:

HOLLAND OLE OLE OLE OLE HOLLAND !

:D ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Sazar said:
undoubtedly the commentators have a mystical control over the way a player plays or a team performs :D

am sure it was their fault that becks couldn't hit the back of the net or that stevie fluffed his back-pass :cool:
I agree, it probably made absolutly no difference, and we would have lost anyway, it just annoys me when the do say things though!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( 1-0 Germany grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :D 1-1 Woohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Holland is my team at work (teams in the company got footy teams drawn out a hat..) heh :D

England will never have a team like it was in my day.
There'll never be another Gazza,Linekar,Beardsley,Waddle.........ahhhh those were the day's "sigh*

God I sound old :eek: :D

Francesco Totti almost suspended, his disciplinary hearing is on Thursday. He has been charged with unsporting conduct after spitting on a Danish player. He could face a suspension of up to three games and this could cost Italy dearly as he is one of the key players. He deserves it. :rolleyes:

>Click<

Evil Marge said:
England will never have a team like it was in my day.
There'll never be another Gazza,Linekar,Beardsley,Waddle.........ahhhh those were the day's "sigh*

God I sound old :eek: :D

You're not old, I remember when Trevor Francis, Brian Talbot, Peter Shilton, Ray Clemence, Laurie Cunningham, Kevin Keegan, Trevor Brooking, Mick Channon, Tony Currie, Steve Coppel and so on were playing!

We're the same age Lee but I can't remember that far back :p

Totti should be suspended for spitting,it's disgusting :eek:

Same in 90 world cup with the dutch player Reykard (think that is how his name is spelt) and the current German manager which escapes my memory right now.

Reykard spat directly at him, in the face the loogy hanging off, of his nose.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back