The election so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad so many Democrats and Republicans are watching what goes this time in the polling places. Americans know when it's time to perform their civic duties. It makes election day quick, precise, and fair for the most part. And less dead people vote!

WTF yahoo news, cnn, and fox news each one says something different
Yahoo: Bush 249 Kerry 221
Fox News: Bush 269 Kerry 221
CNN: Bush 249 Kerry 211
BBC: Bush 249 Kerry 221

which one is true

MSNBC and Fox both called Ohio for bush. CNN is the only US cable news network that hasn't called it. To win, Kerry needs at least 100,000 of the remaining 150,000 votes, which ain't happening.

If its a tie, it goes to the House, which is led by the republicans, so he would win.

We learned in 2000 that anything can happen, but right now it looks like the odds heavily weigh in Bush's favor.

if in the end bush does win (many people have went to bed on elections thinking they knew the winner only to wake up to find out it is not so.) then i agree with you the MAJORITY of the people have spoke. hehe and even if that iritates me.. i will accept it. well i have no choice but to accept it but still.

Bush stands to pick up 12 more from Iowa and New Mexico. He's behind in Nevada, but they have only 56% reporting. The rest will likely go to Kerry.

John Edwards now delaying the inevitable.

I can't believe this. Maybe Kerry will flip flop and concede before the nights fully over.

The Florida 2000 recount yielded three thousand, five hundred votes for the blue and it was separated by four grand. Now the difference is one hundred forty five thousand in Ohio. I don't see a change occurring.

Most of the remaining, uncounted votes are from Republican counties and military absentees. From MSNBC:

"About 400,000 votes remained to be counted in Ohio, almost 287,000 of them in the Republican-leaning Cincinnati and Dayton areas, suggesting that Bush’s lead could grow."

"Ohio Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell said the best estimate was that as many as 175,000 provisional ballots were cast, a number that also includes civilian and military ballots cast overseas. "

sigh.. you know whats even more scary is bush for 4 more years and he can do what he wants and not worry about re-election.

it seems he didn't even have to worry about reelection his first four years...that a man can do to Amerca what he did, and yet get reelected...it is dumbfounding

I retire for the night\\g'night everybody

god bless

perris said:
may god help America
I second that

bush again??

on the plus side it looks more like the american people as a whole have learnt how to vote, give them 4 more years and they will get everything right ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back