The election so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
j79zlr said:
Democrats getting desperate. ACLU has just filed a lawsuit in Florida.
With the mess Flordia is I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans don't have any battles there as well.

Why would we, up by 5% with 90% reporting, its all but in the Bush column.

It's quite tough at the moment. Bush has 210 and Kerry has 199. Anything can happen, IMO.

If Bush keeps Ohio and Florida he's won.

j79zlr said:
Why would we, up by 5% with 90% reporting, its all but in the Bush column.
Hey you never know. Perhaps 20K "lost" votes turn up?

California and Illinois are both Democratic states...I don't think that will ever change

Perhaps 20K "lost" votes turn up?

Well he's up over 300,000 so I don't think thats going to make a difference. I wonder if they remove all of the nonexistent people who voted for Kerry, would he be up 8-10%?

j79zlr said:
I wonder if they remove all of the nonexistent people who voted for Kerry, would he be up 8-10%?
The same could probably be said the other way as well I'm sure. Also I hear absentee ballots aren't to be counted till thursday.

Starting to sound desperate.....

Bush just took the florida electoral votes
246:Bush
207:Kerry(just got Main)
0:King Kong(I am optimistic)

I think Bush we will from what I can see, There is always the outside chance that they need to go to the prov's but who knows.

If we look at the trend this looks like Bush will win the popular vote and that is what really matters that the people vote him in.

Fox News has just announced Ohio for Bush as well, 266, giving Bush Alaska would give him 269, and therefore the win.

FOX NEWS Reports
BUSH: 266
KERRY: 211

This is with a projected win for Bush in Ohio, which is nearing 100% of precincts reporting. :eek:

j79zlr said:
Fox News has just announced Ohio for Bush as well, 266, giving Bush Alaska would give him 269, and therefore the win.

Well it is possible for there to be a 269-269 tie, in which case the vote would go to the House of Representatives. 270 is needed for the win.

Alaska has just been projected for Bush, giving him 269 electoral votes. If this number stands, then it is impossible for Kerry to win, but it is possible for him to tie.

despite fox news being right in this why would you use them as a valid news source.. lol they are the joke of cabel news.

Eskimos are the best! Well, I know there's other people there too ;) But since I married one, I gotta love 'em
:)

sraycoz said:
despite fox news being right in this why would you use them as a valid news source.. lol they are the joke of cabel news.

Valid news source? Do they make up the news? :confused:

Well if we need to say FOX news is a joke I think its safe to say Bush is the winner for a TIE Kerry would need to win everything that is left this is not what the trend is showing , I think its safe to say Bush is the winner and with the popular vote to boot I think again this is the most important issue is the people have spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back