The E-mpire E3xperience 2006-E3

Terrahertz

Extinction Agenda
Political Access
Hello guys and gals just wanted to give anyone interested about E3 a chance to own a 3hour dvd for free. If you live outside of the United States there will be a very minimal charge just for the shipping and thats it. E-Empire is doing this for us. Here's the info and a link to join up so as a member you can get a DVD. Signing up is free and you donot need any special post counts. Monday[USA time] is when you can out in your order.

WINTER HAVEN, Florida - April 7, 2006 - E-mpire Ltd. Co. will be releasing The E-mpire E3xperience 2006 DVD this year. The dual-layer DVD will showcase over 3 hours of exclusive footage including showfloor coverage, press conferences, game footage, impressions, interviews and other special features.

Our experienced video crew will be producing the content using professional digital video cameras and digital editing to give you the highest quality DVD experience possible.

The E-mpire E3xperience 2006 DVD will be made available FREE to registered E-mpire members while supplies last and the cost of shipping will be free to residents of the contiguous United States. Pre-orders for the DVD will begin the week of April 10th at E3xperience.com!

In addition, E-mpire be hosting and seeding DVD-quality torrents of exclusive E3 footage and clips (WMV) online as the events unfold! We look forward to delivering The E-mpire E3xperience 2006 to your home this year as we venture into Los Angeles for E3!

Link to answer all your questions. E-Empire forum/PSINEXT
Frosty is the poster and he will be handling most of this plus others.This will cover all consoles. Dual Layer DVD with 3hours of footage. Games without the BS.

Just a heads up and what to expect.
Phew, what a response! OK, I'm going to try to get to all of the questions with this post. Boggy, Image composition is key, I have been in the video production business since I was 14 years old and you can trust that we will be using the best equipment to capture the event. Wireless microphones seem to be in order for this event, since it will be such a noisy place, and the cameras are all Sony DV cameras with 3 CCD's for optimum image quality. As for worldwide shipping, Monday will be the day we will be able to let you all know exactly what that will break down to. You can trust that we are going to take care of ALL our members worldwide. E-mpire loves all of ya'. There will be a potentially UNLIMITED ammount of free DVD copies available if you all will do your part and spread the word to everyone you know both online and off, put the word out in the various forums all over the net, etc. If all else fails there is still a sizeable ammount of free discs that are being given away. I will talk with Chris more on this to try to get more specifics, more will be known early in the week on if there will be any limits imposed on the number available or not. And E-mpire covers ALL of the gaming companies, so you can trust that PSI, XBRAW, and NNOW will all get equal respect on the video. Oh yeah, there is a special surprise giveaway that will be on some of the DVD's... stay tuned for details on that as they develop.

So if anyone is interested just head on over and sign up.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back