"the devil came down to georgia"

Johnny: actually go around $12,000-17,000 USD. mine was a bit more due to having the Brabus package. Wish it were like the European Brabus with a lot more than just visual aesthetics and a different suspension package (i.e. more powerful motor, and a turbocharger).... but i like the looks of the Brabus more than the standard Smart. Now i only wish i'd gotten the convertible Brabus.

Johnny: actually go around $12,000-17,000 USD. mine was a bit more due to having the Brabus package. Wish it were like the European Brabus with a lot more than just visual aesthetics and a different suspension package (i.e. more powerful motor, and a turbocharger).... but i like the looks of the Brabus more than the standard Smart. Now i only wish i'd gotten the convertible Brabus.

They are a little less than here. A brabus fully loaded here is around 24,000.00 - Pittsburgh area. It really isn't a bad price when you think of how much you are saving in gas and such in the long run ...

0.o $24,000 for the convertible fully loaded? if the coupe... then the dealership there is really ripping people off somehow, unless they also throw in their overpriced in-dash nav systems and such. My Brabus cost me like $21,000... and that's with the 5-year, 50,000 mile warranty and tire replacement package.... fully loaded coupe.

0.o $24,000 for the convertible fully loaded? if the coupe... then the dealership there is really ripping people off somehow, unless they also throw in their overpriced in-dash nav systems and such. My Brabus cost me like $21,000... and that's with the 5-year, 50,000 mile warranty and tire replacement package.... fully loaded coupe.
what is the longest trip you've been on, howz the noise level at cruising speed and what is your cruising gas mileage/ local gas mileage

and oh

do you have trouble going up steep hills?

what about big trucks passing you, do they blow the car around a bit?

inquiring minds and all that

Kinda like how basically one pic, and this thread went from "The devil went down to georgia"... to "Dragon's car is neat!". lol

Longest trip i've been on? Here to Forest City, NC. bout 600 miles one way. Noise isn't really that bad. I've been in much worse, let's say that. Depends on the road and such moreso than the speed or anything like that. Fun drive. When i left here, i left around 11:30 at night... mostly because i wanted to be there early and meet up with the people i was going down there to meet prior to checking into the hotel and crashing for the night. At one point shortly after i left... was cruising down... i think it was route 78.... and my headlights came across a deep red patch on the road.... most likely from our good friend the deer. As i went over it... the only thing on my mind was "God i hope that wasn't fresh... otherwise my silver smart will have temporary red detailing done to it, too." And speaking of deer... was even more funny, cause on the way back coming up 61... or 81... whichever one it is that goes basically from here to there (AGGONIZING drive staying on the same damn road for like 500 miles).... i came across one point where along the side of the road all i saw was *long guide rail* gap with a deer standing there waiting to cross *another long guide rail*. I'd swear the thing watched me pass him/her.

Gas mileage? Well.... seeing as i was doing roughly 80mph... give or take a few... the entire way to and from NC... didn't really pay attention to it all that much seeing as i wasn't really expecting it to be as good as it gets at those speeds. All things considered.... when i left to go there and come home, i started with a full tank. On the way down, i only had to stop for gas once on the way down, and filled up the tank again a while after i had arrived, since it was getting rather low. On the way back, filled up once... and once again in the last few dozen miles. So i'd say both ways was getting maybe 38-40mpg.... depending on my leadfootedness. Around here, mostly going to and from work... also seems to depend on the gas i use. Sometimes i barely get 38mpg average.... sometimes i get 42mpg or more average. Shell seems to yeild the best results from what i've seen... but they also seem to generally be a fair bit more expensive. I think the main thing that should be done is Ethanol should be eradicated from standard fuel production.... performance hogging sh*t it is.

Steep hills.... again, depends on the hill. There are only really two hills i've traveled where it seriously had issues.... by that i mean staying above 40mph. That being the hill going from around the Nesquehoning area up over the mountain towards Hazleton, PA..... seriously long and steep hill.... think even my Durango had occasional issues making it up that hill. The other one is on the way to my in-law's house. nowhere near as long of a hill, but slightly steeper from the get-go. Either way... can pop it into manual and downshift if need be.

Big trucks.... it's more of an issue being directly behind them than it is passing/being passed by one. behind them, the car get's knocked around slightly from both sides due to the turbulent air coming off the trailer. Next to them is a cakewalk basically.

and on that note.... i think the main part people really EVER seem to look for in that song is the near-end bit... "I done told you once, you sonofab*tch, i'm the best there's ever been."

I also kinda like the second part..... The Devil Came Back to Georgia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwEqEBimjy8

also like the one guy's comment on that. "The first song was so badass it got a sequel."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back