The California State Employee handbook

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
This is making the rounds at hospitals

2005 California State Employee Handbook by Arnold Schwarzenegger
SICK DAYS -- Ve vill no longer accept a doktor's shtatement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doktor, you are able to come to verk.
PERSONAL DAYS -- Each employee vill receive 104 personal days a year. Dey are called Saturday and Sunday.
LUNCH BREAK -- Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch as they need to eat more so dey can look healthy. Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get balanced meal to maintain their average figure. Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch, because dat's all der time needed to drink der Shlim Fast.
DRESS CODE--It is advised that you come to verk dressed according to your salary. If ve see you vearing $350 Prada sneakers, and carrying a $600 Gucci Bag, ve assume you are doing vell financially and derefore you do not need a raise. If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so dat you may buy nicer clothes and derefore you do not need a raise. If you dress in-between, you are right vere you need to be and derefore you do not need a raise.
BEREAVEMENT LEAVE -- Dis is no excuse for missing verk. Dere is notting you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-verkers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend to da arranchments. In rare case vere employee involvement is necessary, da funeral should be scheduled late in da afternoon. Ve vill be glad to allow you to verk troo your lunch hour and subsequently leave vone hour early.
RESTROOM USE--Entirely too much time is being spent in da restroom. Dere is now a shtricht 3-minute time limit in der shtalls. At der end of tree minutes, an alarm vill sound, der toilet paper roll vill retract, the shtall door will open and a picture vill be taken. Af ter your second offense, your picture vill be posted on der office bulletin board under da "Chronic Offenders" category.
Tank you for your loyalty to our great shtate. Ve are here to provide a positive employee experience.
Tank you,
DER GOVERNATOR

Now get to verk!

:eek:

quite funny, yet not quite right - if employees have respectively 30, 15 and 5 minutes for lunch, how do you think they can leave one hour earlier if they "verk" during lunch break? :p

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back