The Best Tweaks On The Internet

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Pager57, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Pager57

Pager57 Guest

There are many great tweaks here on this site! But if you are looking for something new for Windows 98 SE / ME / or All versions of XP..... Check out "Analog-X I've been using most of their tweaks and advice since they came to be. These tweaks are very easy to use and not once have they ever messed up my 4 computers. A good one to try out is the Max-Mem for starters, you'll never have to re-boot due to low system resources again!

For those of you who have been to the site! Sorry I was late ! But for the newer members check it out!

I would have gone back to ME if it wern't for this site and Analog X. In the XP there is so many problems and issues I sometimes think a baby chimp could have done a better job putting this so called great O/S together!

2. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

so how long have you owned this site?

3. allan

allan Guest

They also have a great little popup stopper (POW!). It's free, it's lite, and it does precisely what it is supposed to do and NEVER interferes with anything else. Not as glamorous as others, no frills, nothing fancy - just sits there and does its job.

4. Pager57

Pager57 Guest

Your right that "Pow" is great does what it was designed to do. One thing people don't need with XP is the frills and thrills so it's nice to have something like the Analog Tweaks without the cosmetics, just do the job is what I like.

5. -=LRK=-

-=LRK=- Guest

So...ugh... what's the web address? not www.analogx.com like i had expected.....

6. dllb

dllb Guest

An address would be nice...:rolleyes:

7. phishhead

phishhead OSNN Senior Addict

8. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

Adobo's hit the nail on the head. You can't go wrong with those two links.

9. slb33

slb33 Guest

Thanks for sharing the info!

I'll check em out! ;)