The Best Firefox Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I have more time, I'm going to update the list with a quick description of each...makes it even more easier.

update. finished adding info, yea mos def is a good place to go too.

Bman™ said:
update. finished adding info, yea mos def is a good place to go too.

what im lost..i meant like most definitely

Is there a spell checker for firefox like iespell?

Another question...

I used to use a time extension, displays the time on which ever toolbar in the browser, tryed using it awhile ago, no support for 1.5....anyone know of one that works with it, and supports canada?

Sweet!
I assume you download it through t he exttension manager?

Me too...
If you have the ability to make a clock why not just make it a good clock?

I don't think I do, that's why I depend on these extensions

In my statement "If you have the ability to make..."
I was not refering to you, i was agreeing with you that the fuzzy clock is stupid. i was simply saying that i dont know why the person who made it simply wouldnt make a real clock...

I just wish the person who did make the real clock, which was for like the first firefox, would update it.

Bman™ said:
I just wish the person who did make the real clock, which was for like the first firefox, would update it.
Mmm HMMM
I know what ya mean...
I wonder if the mozilla people would update it if we asked,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back