The ban for assault weapons ends tonight at midnight!

Electronic Punk said:
I just drove past some dutch guys who were aiming at me with RPGs
Very not cool.
Ok, so, that would make me move...and quickly. Note to self...never bring a gun to a Dutch RPG fight. :rolleyes:

Johnny said:
I know a couple of people who carried a hand with them ... As long as they aren't loaded you can have on you in any fashion you seem fit. You still need a permit though. It's always been like that ..

You can carry it with you can't have it loaded. What are you going to do when some one tries to mug you with one that is loaded ? tell them to wait a sec so you can load yours ? Then if you think about it that is kinda a good law to have where you can't carry a loaded weapon. Some people are accident proned. so they could shoot themselves or someone else ..
Even for personal protection, it's not such a good idea to walk around with a bullet in the chamber. Only takes a split second to chamber a round, and with practice it can be done while unholstering the weapon so it is ready to fire when brought up to the point of aim.

ThePatriot said:
Even for personal protection, it's not such a good idea to walk around with a bullet in the chamber. Only takes a split second to chamber a round, and with practice it can be done while unholstering the weapon so it is ready to fire when brought up to the point of aim.
Notice I said it was a good law lol . I was making the point that if you can't have it loaded and someone is sticking one in your back they are'nt going to wait till you load yours to defend yourself ...

Steevo that is a good site, thanx for the link .

Electronic Punk said:
I just drove past some dutch guys who were aiming at me with RPGs
Very not cool.

Spend a day in the Congo and it becomes second-place to not being shot at :)

ThePatriot said:
i always thought the Dutch weren't allowed around anything more dangerous than a pillow? :p
I have, uhh I mean I could kill someone with a pillow... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back